Harris Trump Debate in One Minute

Started by HighStepper, Sep 11, 2024, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

This 1:07 minute video captures the tone of a grumpy old man telling 33 lies as compared to a competent, confident woman that told one lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7R6nWPbW9g

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Don't forget, though, that he's been "a leader on IVF, which is fertilization."

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6361820321112

How the fuck has he been a "leader" on IVF? The lies pour out of his mouth. Nobody's ever seen anything like it.

dogwalker

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 11, 2024, 02:03 PMHe flip flopped?
I realize you're joking but there's no way he even knew what IVF was until the Alabama decision. And he still doesn't know. All he knows is that it has something to do with fertilization.

By next week he'll be saying nobody knows more about IVF than him lol

dogwalker

Yes.  It's not commonly known but Trump went to medical school in his spare time while he was President.  He got the best grades ever, more than anyone in the history of any medical school and maybe at any school. His GPA was 5.5, maybe even 5.7 or could have been as high as 6.0 but it was high, so high, higher than ever before.   Could have had a GPA of 7.0 but he doesn't like to talk about it.   Then he did a gynecology residency, cured cervical cancer, and totally eliminated HPV like no vaccine ever could.

Romanticlover

Biden was a truck driver and finished at the top of his law school class, both are lies.

I can see Trump wanting to be a gynecologist, he does like grabbing pussy.

Are we having fun yet?

Danno

he doesn't talk policy because it's project 2025, he just sits back and the nuts do what they want
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

I for one was disappointed in the debate.  Harris didn't answer the questions and Donald rambled on about immigrants eating cats and dogs like WTF?  I wanted to know how each would handle the economy, abortion, the wars, etc.  The moderators imo fact checking Trump wasn't right for them to do that.  Neither candidate won. 
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Sep 12, 2024, 06:52 AMI for one was disappointed in the debate.  Harris didn't answer the questions and Donald rambled on about immigrants eating cats and dogs like WTF?  I wanted to know how each would handle the economy, abortion, the wars, etc.  The moderators imo fact checking Trump wasn't right for them to do that.  Neither candidate won. 

As far as I remember Harris answered a majority of the questions asked of her (taking that one opportunity to really nail Trump instead)

But that is the important part of things people who say they were disappointed that the candidates didn't discuss this or that keep forgetting:

This was a debate where they were asked specific questions, not a platform where they could lay out general info on what they had planned for the future.

One question was asked about the economy
Four questions were asked about reproductive rights
Two questions were asked about immigration
Six questions were asked about foreign policy
Four questions were asked about reproductive rights.

The national debt was notably not discussed.

Trump avoided answering whether or not he would veto a national abortion ban if it came to his desk, and also wouldn't answer if he wanted Ukraine to win the war. Trump said the national abortion ban would never get passed so he wouldn't have to veto it and said he would end the Russia/ Ukraine war.

Harris avoided answering whether or not she thinks Americans are better off now than they were four years ago and also wouldn't answer if she had ever met with Russian President Vladimir Putin for negotiations. Harris also wouldn't clarify if she thinks there should be any restrictions on abortion.

Why do you think not fact checking was appropriate?  Trump quite obviously lied/gave false information that was commonly known. I don't think most people would have an issue with not having a presidential debate be a platform to espouse obvious falsehoods and, in Trump's case, racist remarks (the "eating cats and dogs" was in reference to Haitian immigrants)

Harris at least was in the general area of answering questions while Trump did his usual of answering nothing but either attacking the opposition or aggrandizing himself while answering virtually nothing.

Danno

didn't watch, was at Doobie Brothers concert, was surprised they did any fact checking. should of done more.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

I would have liked a lot more detail on policy too.

However the facts of the situation (and nearly everyone knows this anyway) are the real solutions to some things would be unpopular and lose them votes so (like pussies) they avoid the issue.
For example with regard to national debt and Social Security the only ways to fix them are to increase revenue and/or decrease spending and benefits.  Eventually that will have to be done and millions will be affected but who would want a candidate to say they are raising taxes or cutting programs and benefits?  That typically loses elections.

It's been a mystery to many how Trump will "end the Ukraine war in 24 hours" but I have a guess that is directly from his playbook.  If he is elected my guess is he will cut off all aid to Ukraine and force them to end the war.  Russia gets to keep the land they have captured and their sanctions are removed.  US refuses to let Ukraine into NATO which Trump hates anyway.  However one problem in that plan is there is nothing to prevent Russia from future aggression.  What's the plan for that?

HighStepper

As I previously stated:
The whole debate format, past and present, is flawed by design. No one walks into the Oval Office and says, "Mr. President Russia just invaded Ukraine, you have 2 minutes to say what you will do, and you can't use any briefing papers or staff to formulate your response." Yet, you have self-absorbed moderators asking questions on a timeline clock.

Pick, perhaps 5 to 6 key issues with 15 to 20 minutes of debate time per issue allocated. NO moderators asking questions. The referees throw the flag if the agreed upon rules are violated, not call plays or implement strategic game plans. The two candidates DEBATE the issues back and forth with 1-2 minute arguments on their positions and oppositions on an issue. Point out how their ideas/position is better than the other candidate. And what is wrong with their opponents ideas.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=19432

That being said the moderators did a good job. They could have fact checked Trump all night long, but they didn't. The egregious lies of eating cats and executing babies needed to be immediately fact checked.

Blkfyre

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-calls-for-entire-abc-news-network-to-be-fired-over-his-disastrous-debate/

"They're a news organization. They have to be licensed to do it. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that," Trump said in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday.

In a Truth Social post later on Wednesday, Trump called for Muir and Davis — and indeed, everyone working at the network — to be terminated. "They should fire everybody at ABC Fake News, whose two lightweight 'anchors' have brought disgrace onto the company," Trump wrote.

Television networks like ABC News are not regulated with "licenses" nor did ABC News do anything illegal or in violation of FCC standards

HighStepper

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump post on Truth Social.
When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, "I WANT A REMATCH." Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats' Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our Country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with Inflation bankrupting our Middle Class. Everyone knows this, and all of the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe - It was discussed in great detail during the First Debate with Joe, and the Second Debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS. KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE! Link

According to a CNN flash poll, 63 percent of registered voters who tuned in believe Harris "won." Link

POLITICO - Harris won the debate — and it wasn't close Link

Hobby

Trump won the debate the same way he won the 2020 election...he lied about it!

Harris says she has a plan... okay what is your plan elaborate... her answers were vague

Hobby