Suite Case

Started by Hobby, Oct 11, 2024, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Anyone know how Suitecase is doing.  I knew him from the mixers Shadow used to host in San Leandro.  Those were the days I really enjoyed Shadow's parties.
Hobby

dogwalker

He seems to be doing fine.  I see him in person occasionally.
However I'd rather not tell other's stories.
He's a member here. Why not inbox him yourself?
Is this some sort of trick or test to see who says what in a more public forum?

HighStepper

I gave an update about a year ago.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=12568

I talked to him a few weeks ago, things are still going well.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: dogwalker on Oct 11, 2024, 06:57 PMHe seems to be doing fine.  I see him in person occasionally.
However I'd rather not tell other's stories.
He's a member here. Why not inbox him yourself?
Is this some sort of trick or test to see who says what in a more public forum?

No I am not like you playing fucking games here.  I was thinking about him and wondered how he is.  He hasn't been active here for a long time. 
Hobby

dogwalker

@Hobby  Playing games?  I'm not playing games so I suggest you get your FACTS straight before you make ill informed accusations and guesses.  There are reasons he is not that active here.  Go find out yourself for reasons I said above.  I've known him for let's just say "many" years.....more than you for sure!  I'm guessing you knew him from GLH days and I know where because guess what......I was there too in case you forgot.  I've known him from early RB days, OK? .....so if you think I'm bullshitting or playing games....ask him yourself and learn something If you even know how to contact him----apparently not----which says a lot to me.....lmfao....instead of accusing me of playing games.  You got your answer from BOTH me and HS.  Is HS "playing games" too? Contact suitcase, if you can, then ask him if he knows dogwalker....then reassess whether I am playing games or not.....jesus what a bunch oF SHIT.....seriously.

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Oct 11, 2024, 06:57 PMIs this some sort of trick or test to see who says what in a more public forum?
I think the last sentence brought the response of "No I am not like you playing fucking games here."

This is an open to the public forum, thus DW's guarded response to a sincere interest about Suitcase. A more fuller response would have been indiscreet.

I linked to a previous thread (in a private forum) which I got Suitcase's permission to reveal what I said about him.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Oct 12, 2024, 02:15 AMI think the last sentence brought the response of "No I am not like you playing fucking games here."

This is an open to the public forum, thus DW's guarded response to a sincere interest about Suitcase. A more fuller response would have been indiscreet.

I linked to a previous thread (in a private forum) which I got Suitcase's permission to reveal what I said about him.

Yes DW reply was informative till his last remark.  DW is a ass hole at times.  I can easily remedy that!  He wonders why he gets banned from sites.  I really don't care if he leaves this site he won't be missed...
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Oct 12, 2024, 11:23 AMYes DW reply was informative till his last remark.  DW is a ass hole at times.  I can easily remedy that!  He wonders why he gets banned from sites.  I really don't care if he leaves this site he won't be missed...
Yeah, maybe so, but he is still ours. Despite his occasional "I don't care" comments, he is one of the biggest participants and contributors. I for one would miss him.

El_oso_33

Quote from: HighStepper on Oct 12, 2024, 09:14 PMYeah, maybe so, but he is still ours. Despite his occasional "I don't care" comments, he is one of the biggest participants and contributors. I for one would miss him.

Me too.  Besides, who else would remind me of Commander McBragg? Except maybe Tuscano...

✌️🐻
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻