Trump turns question/answer town hall to dance fest.

Started by HighStepper, Oct 15, 2024, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

The latest  viral moment of Trump acting weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Embx7zjwJ7w
video length 1:13 minutes
Former President Donald Trump's town hall in the Philadelphia suburbs came to a premature end aafter answering 7 questions, and transformed into an impromptu dance party after two audience members fainted.
My own take always:
  • His MAGA faithful audience loved it because Trump is an entertainer, more than a serious candidate for the presidency.
  • Trump didn't have to deal with how his economic plans would lead to loss of jobs, increase inflation, and add to the National deficit.
  • He can't dance.
  • He is not aware that  the song YMCA for a long time has been a gay anthem.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

I didn't see anything weird in that video, just Trump having fun.
In the past 4 years things have gotten worse in America, Walgreens and 7-11 just announced they are closing hundreds of stores. Not to mention all the closed fast food restaurants in Cali.

Current polls show Harris and Trump in a tie.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dead-heat-trump-pulls-even-harris-nbc-news-poll-rcna174201

Are we having fun yet?

Zep

Idk, 4 years ago we had a clueless president, we were close to an economic shutdown and a full on depression.

In 4 years, our current president guided us along a tightrope of inflation vrs recession.  He overcame both!!    Our nation has recovered from the brink of disaster. The economy, employment and markets are now booming. Interest rates are even dropping now that we got inflation from the Trump tax cuts under control.

Just like blockbuster, the online economy is causing some companies to rethink brick and mortar stores nationwide.  I get my prescriptions online, it's just a matter of time before drugstores are all gone.
We all got two lives, the second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 15, 2024, 08:29 AMI didn't see anything weird in that video, just Trump having fun.
In the past 4 years things have gotten worse in America, Walgreens and 7-11 just announced they are closing hundreds of stores. Not to mention all the closed fast food restaurants in Cali.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dead-heat-trump-pulls-even-harris-nbc-news-poll-rcna174201

If Biden had done the same thing, you and Trump would be right up there, calling him mentally deficient, saying he was not competent, and this is just showing signs of dementia

Hobby

Trump wasn't told in advance the questions he be asked or did not know who the plants that would ask the questions so he pretended
Hobby

dogwalker

He should go on Dancing with the Stars.  He could win. Win like no one else has ever won.  Like win-win.  Like by a landslide. Better than #1 even I think.

Danno

And don't forget to vote Jan 5th. lol Trumps words yesterday. By the way the boarder has been closed since June. and just what does a contact at the boarder mean?
Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 15, 2024, 08:29 AMI didn't see anything weird in that video, just Trump having fun.

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Biden doesn't have a clue what's going on, he just shows up and signs bills when he's told to by his handlers.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 15, 2024, 02:14 PMBiden doesn't have a clue what's going on, he just shows up and signs bills when he's told to by his handlers.

That's fine his term is almost over. The economy is improving. Inflation is now at 2.5%.  Fuel prices here are at when Biden took office.
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 15, 2024, 02:14 PMBiden doesn't have a clue what's going on, he just shows up and signs bills when he's told to by his handlers.
Are you saying you're not voting for Biden?

Zep

History will be very kind toward Biden.  He represented his state well for many years.  He saw the nation in distress after the Trump debacle of a presidency.  He answered the call and pulled this nation together helping us all wade through the cesspool left by Trump. He righted the ship and has us back on a path to prosperity and growth. 

Finally and most importantly, he was a man of high character knowing when it was time to step aside for a new generation of leadership.  Something tRump (let's dance) fails at on a daily basis.   
We all got two lives, the second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 15, 2024, 07:12 PMNor his idiot VP.
It's funny that you characterize her as an "idiot," yet the only proof you offer is an SNL parody sketch. 

dogwalker

She's mentally retarded.  Trump said it so it must be true.