Remember JR?

Started by Hobby, Oct 16, 2024, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Remember the show Dallas back in the 70s.  Seeing and hearing Trump is JR in real life.  JR was a vicious conniving lying SOB but TV fans loved him.  Amazing Bobby his brother a really nice guy comes in second in character popularity. I have come to realize as with JR no matter what Trump says people love him.  Why I haven't a clue.  Maybe some people love drama.  One thing for sure if Trump wins his second term will have drama and suspence more than any TV writer could imagine.
Hobby

citylyts

Yes I remember JR and that he was also shot by a pissed  off woman. Remember that?

dogwalker

They bought into his rhetoric. 
They may not buy into all of it but close enough, at least on the things that matter most to them.
They want to vote but would never vote for Harris or any other Democrat so Trump is what is left.
Lesser of two evils, which happens in many elections.

Romanticlover

Yeah I remember, they said it was a dream and brought him back.

Maybe we are living in a soap opera or a reoccurring dream.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

It's the same crowd that believes Big time wrestling is real. It's the people that the only issue they care about is Abortion. It's the people that think he will make us a Christian Nation
Quote from: Hobby on Oct 16, 2024, 12:11 PMRemember the show Dallas back in the 70s.  Seeing and hearing Trump is JR in real life.  JR was a vicious conniving lying SOB but TV fans loved him.  Amazing Bobby his brother a really nice guy comes in second in character popularity. I have come to realize as with JR no matter what Trump says people love him.  Why I haven't a clue.  Maybe some people love drama.  One thing for sure if Trump wins his second term will have drama and suspence more than any TV writer could imagine.

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

My claim to fame was giving Mary Frances Crosby, the one that Shot JR on Dallas, a ride on a snowmobile. I was 17 she was 15. Her dad is Bing Crosby, played golf with him. Northern California at Top Secret Hearst Castle, Called Wynton, google it. 60,000 acres of trees River through it.
Saw Victoria Principal trying on shoes on Rodeo Dr years ago.

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Oct 16, 2024, 03:09 PMMy claim to fame was giving Mary Frances Crosby, the one that Shot JR on Dallas, a ride on a snowmobile. I was 17 she was 15. Her dad is Bing Crosby, played golf with him. Northern California at Top Secret Hearst Castle, Called Wynton, google it. 60,000 acres of trees River through it.
Saw Victoria Principal trying on shoes on Rodeo Dr years ago.

I would gave her a ride on my cock at that age of 17 and 15.  Did you stay friends with her?
Hobby

dogwalker

I wonder if Trumpty Dumpty's supporters have any clue the only reason he doesn't trash them, call them names, and threaten some sort of harm to them is he needs their vote to be the most powerful person on Earth and get out of his crimes.  They are so being used. 

Danno

Quote from: Hobby on Oct 16, 2024, 05:00 PMI would gave her a ride on my cock at that age of 17 and 15.  Did you stay friends with her?
one time only

Fathernature69

I used to have a tshirt that said "Who Shot JR?"

dogwalker

Who shot Trumpty Dumpty?  No one....so far.

Hobby

JR was the villian fictional yet he was the most well liked character. In real life we have a convicted felon, a conman running for president again.  Christians support Trump. Sure would like to know how this possible.
Hobby

Danno

both of the democrats' are gun owners, Trump can't pass a background check

Danno

Christians think he will bring utopia to them now so they don't have wait till they die

Hobby

So far no one has taken Trump's guns away... Trump has a conceal gun permit. But that's beside the point.  Back in 2016 Republicans didn't know what Trump was really all about. Now they do and still support and defend him saying it's all political.
Hobby