Hello my friends

Started by Serena, Mar 17, 2022, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena

This is great! Looking forward to chat set up too that was mentioned in P2P! 😀 I'll just mosey down yonder and have a looksie at everything going on. 🤣🙃

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

El_oso_33

We made it through ANOTHER migration. We B sum resilient folk.  ;)
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

Mr.Justin_Credible

OMG! Serena!!!!

I'm so happy to see you pop up here. I've come to the conclusion you are the forum equivalent of chocolate sprinkles... you just make everything better!
When I get in the shower naked,  the shower gets turned on!

CRAVEN

Hello I am glad to be here ;D

Tuscano

Serena who?

hahaha 8)
Vorresti essere me

Zep

Tuscano, no worries, I'll introduce you to her some day...   (Hello Serena  ;) )
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Iflylo07

Hello friends!!!!

Serena

Tuscano,  I've got your Serena who?!?!  ;)  lol 

Zep, yes....someday lol 😉😘 Make it soon cuz he deserves a spanking now 🤣

Mr.Justin_Credible, you're just as sweet.  Thank you 😊

I'm glad to see everyone coming in! Highstepper, Craven, Ifly, El Oso.... We are definitely a resilient group! I'm still getting used to how this site works though but I like it so far.

Cross your fingers no more site crashes 🙄

Crazywhiteboy

Good Morming my sexy Selena.

Playmissy4me84

A familiar face!  I've now seen you, Zep, Cunny, Gene, Highstepper and a few other familiar names.  Very comforting.

Hobby

Welcome Misty, I know you and upgraded you to Premium VIP.  You a great hobbyist with lots of things to contribute.  Enjoy your stay with us!

Serena

Quote from: Playmissy4me84 on Apr 03, 2022, 09:17 AMA familiar face!  I've now seen you, Zep, Cunny, Gene, Highstepper and a few other familiar names.  Very comforting.

Hey Playmissy! You made it! Yayyy 🤗 

Serena

Quote from: Crazywhiteboy on Mar 30, 2022, 06:37 AMGood Morning my sexy SeRena.

I know I'm late getting back here but Good Afternoon CWB! 😊  I'm assuming you meant me and not SeLena with an "L" lol. I changed it in the quote 😉

Fishhunter

How's it going gorgeous...❤️
Life is what you make it