Sacramento Kings

Started by Romanticlover, Apr 12, 2022, 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

I think this SNL skit is hilarious...

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

That was a good one. Fortunately for me, I never was a big Kings fan.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

I use to be a fan back in the day when they had a good team and coach(Adelman), I even went to a few games at ARCO.
The team now has the worst record in the NBA for the most seasons in a row not in the playoffs.

EDIT: we were told that if we didn't build them a new arena that the team would leave, well we spent $220 million on a new arena and they still suck.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Funny that nobody questions the Construction Cost: $1,040,000,000 of Terminal B, with it's stupid tram
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

The Kings problem isn't the owners or the building. They continue to Draft the wrong players. Georgios Papagiannis as a #1 pick. lol

Romanticlover

Terminal B is nice and the airport needed it. What I hate is the onramp to I5 south, they need to make I5 three lanes in both directions. They also need to link up the side streets to Metro Air Parkway to reduce traffic.

Dallas has a nice tram system at their airport.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Dallas has 6 terminals that the tram goes to. Used it to get to next flight. In Sacramento your next flight is in the same terminal.

Fathernature69

I fly in and out of Sacramento every other week. 

The tram is about the stupidest thing ever. If it were to run from TermA to TermB and that was the only method to get in between the two terminals without going thru security then I would get it. 
Winner Winner x 2 View List