Shhhhhh......

Started by Hobby, Apr 14, 2022, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Maybe we should keep the Saloon our little secret and not tell providers! We don't want them to know they can post ads free and have their own private room, not having to worry about getting kicked off by IG Twitter etc. We only want the top best providers as we have now. Not those skanks and trashy pimped providers that litter PD or other sites! Do we don't want to be controlled and pussy dominated  PD? We will always be gentlemen polite and generous to our Saloon ladies, probably best we don't advertise this otherwise providers might flock here overcrowding the Saloon! The saloon, capacity is 250 guests at any one time!

Zep

We must be doing a good job so far. Very few are here.  Lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

dogwalker

Elon Musk is trying to buy Twitter.  If successful he claims he will take it private and make it subscription-based.  Subscription probably won't cost that much, but another overhead cost providers on Twitter will pass on to clients [who may also need a subscription to follow them there].  One positive may be terms of service, which currently are already pretty loose compared to some sites [I often see pics on Twitter that would be deleted or account suspended on other sites], may be relaxed.  Musk wants more unbiased discussion and fewer rules it seems.  His main complaint is companies that pay for ads on Twitter have too large of an influence on content and policies.

Romanticlover

[off-topic]
The woke left is having a shit-fit today on Twitter and I love it!
I probably won't subscribe to Twitter if it happens, I will wait and see what happens first.
I do subscribe to YouTube because I hate ads and there's lots of great documentaries on the website, YouTube also allows comments which are mostly free-speech.

[on-topic]
I hope more providers join this website and participate.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Apr 14, 2022, 10:45 AMWe must be doing a good job so far. Very few are here.  Lol.

That's good!  The ladies we have so far are top-notch...

Utrrose

Like Like x 2 View List
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on May 14, 2022, 01:51 AMI'm a skank lol

I like to "skank"

skank is a steady-paced dance performed to reggae music, characterized by rhythmically bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands palms-downward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joh37lrvf-s

Boo Boo x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 14, 2022, 04:32 PMI like to "skank"

skank is a steady-paced dance performed to reggae music, characterized by rhythmically bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands palms-downward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joh37lrvf-s

WTF is this...LOL? This is more boring than watching paint dry!

Zep

Quote from: Utrrose on May 14, 2022, 01:51 AMI'm a skank lol

If you are....  Can you be my little skank?
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.