Strip Clubs

Started by Hobby, Apr 30, 2022, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

It has been years since I have been to a Strip Club. I was online looking at a few Sacramento Strip Clubs. The cover charge is outrageous. I guess everything cost more these days.  I was thinking of planning a night out at one of the Sac Strip Clubs for members but not at those prices...

Zep

Back in the midwest, many strip clubs have lunch time matinees.   Seem like all the clubs here don't open till evening.  I think they are missing out.  Lots a businessmen come at lunchtime for an hour or two.  Some places actually serve a lunch of some sort. Places were packed at noon time.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Playmissy4me84

I've never really seen the allure of strip clubs.  High cost, beverage minimum, and you're paying to get teased to go home horny.  In Mexico, if you pay a bar fine and buy the girl a couple of high priced drinks, at least you can take them to a private room and negotiate a session.

Am I missing something about the Sacramento clubs?

Heywood69

Once at Little Darlings in SF, this sweet tan little brunette, who was on loan there from one of the bigger clubs, was just walking around completely naked.  Then she grabbed my arm and asked if I wanted to go to private room.  How could I say no to her?  For 60 bucks, she grinded on me for I think 2 songs, and didn't mind me touching her.  Always regretted not getting her number to set up some more convenient playtime since she said she was from Santa Rosa - not far from me.  This would've been around Christmas 2002. 

Hobby

Quote from: Playmissy4me84 on Apr 30, 2022, 12:57 PMI've never really seen the allure of strip clubs.  High cost, beverage minimum, and you're paying to get teased to go home horny.  In Mexico, if you pay a bar fine and buy the girl a couple of high priced drinks, at least you can take them to a private room and negotiate a session.

In Mexico, if you pay a bar fine and buy the girl a couple of high priced drinks, at least you can take them to a private room and negotiate a session.

It's okay you can say it here, what happens in Mexico.... take them to a private room and fuck the shit out her....LOL
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Fathernature69

Totally agree PlayMissy.  I enjoyed going with a group of guys and hanging out in the back, maybe going up with a few $1 bills. 

But, going into the back for no touching, no extras never appealed to me. 
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Zep

Again, all my experience is back in the midwest, but most of the strip joints there had private rooms for mutual touch and most allow the strippers, for a fee, to go with you to your car or to a local hotel/motel for an hour of negotiated play time.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

The landscape sure has changed in recent years... high priced call girls who say no...more than yes and strippers no touching. What is this world coming to?

Danno

Use to make a day of it at Michell Brothers. Fun times.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Remembering the old burlesque shows where girls stripped down to pasties and a G-string. When totally nude dancers hit the scene it was a thrill. I recall sneaking off to a strip club occasionally when I was married.

When I became single, one of the girls I dated was an ex-stripper. I got a lot of inside info on how strip clubs operated and about the girls. A lot of girls liking girls.

Back in RB days a lot of us would meet up at the Body Shop strip club. We would publicly post in the Sac Lounge. Look for a bunch of guys sitting in the back at a table, not paying a lot of attention to the girls on the stage, lol. We usually had ladies join us at the table. It functioned like the Gatherings we have at restaurants today.

Mostly I only go to strip clubs if I take a girl with me. I buy her lap dances. She gets excited has a good time and I reap the benefits later when we get home.

Like Like x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Imwoody

Aww the good ol days

Suitcase

Quote from: Playmissy4me84 on Apr 30, 2022, 12:57 PMI've never really seen the allure of strip clubs.  High cost, beverage minimum, and you're paying to get teased to go home horny.  In Mexico, if you pay a bar fine and buy the girl a couple of high priced drinks, at least you can take them to a private room and negotiate a session.

"Back in the day", a bunch of RB men used to hang out together at Sac strip clubs... Counsel, Rigid, and I had an unofficial competition to see if we could nail the ladies... I probably finished 3rd, but I was able to bag about a dozen... I actually brought one of them to RB, she wanted a "handle" so we had a contest, and the RBers named here Valise (a small suitcase LOL)
Like Like x 2 View List
Of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most...

HighStepper

Yes Suitcase those were some fun times. I remember the first time I went to the Body Shop strip club I Left the table and joined Marlow at the tip rail. It was her birthday so I was tipping the strippers to come dance for her. After awhile, Kylie Jordan came over sat next to her with a stack of bills still wrapped in the bank band. She plopped them on the bar with a look to me that said, this is my bitch, you don't need to be buying her dances, lol.  Kylie and I became good friends afterward.
Like Like x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.