Saloon Contest Win A C Note!

Started by Hobby, Mar 17, 2022, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Listen up everybody.  The Hobbyist or Provider who gets the most Providers to post their Ad in Classified Listing wins A Benjamin paid by the Saloon to the winner and is Top Saloon Hobbyist or Provider for April.  Contest begins High Noon tomorrow March 18 and runs till April Fools Day April 1st High Noon. No this is not a April Fools joke. If you can get a provider to post their ad and they tell another provider and she post includes your handle in her ad some place you get credit for that provider as well.  But she may decide to enter the contest herself and you don't get that credit. So Sad Too Bad! Only if the provider puts your handle in her ad.  Any question just reply here? On April 1st at Noon we will count the ads names in ads and total them.... Now get with it on your phones and emails....

citylyts

Hobby

Utrrose

Can you just give me the money please? Btw i can't figure out how to post an ad or see them.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Lickity yo dickity

zoezane

Quote from: Hobby on May 11, 2022, 08:24 PMno one signed up here...

I finally made it.  Had a great party the other day with some awesome people in another state.  I can't post an ad since I'm a newbie. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Hobby

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2022, 11:13 AMI finally made it.  Had a great party the other day with some awesome people in another state.  I can't post an ad since I'm a newbie. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

We will get the ads fixed soon...