Happy to have a local diggs

Started by Fuckyfuckerson, May 15, 2022, 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

@Ripper96 I can hardly wait to sit on your lap, no panties.  You're the best of all my besties.  XO  Zoe Zane

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Quote from: Ripper96 on Jun 09, 2022, 03:12 PMI see familiar face/names here....love it..

I'm 5 mins away from the biggest party town in Silicon Valley, Los Gatos/Netflix Headquarters.  This town knows how to have fun like ..................... yes!  Big kisses on your face @Ripper96
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

JoeCool

I live near Pleasanton and work in Santa Clara.

Broono

Mr.Justin_Credible

My preferred area is East Bay - say within a 20 mile radius of Oakland, but I go into SF sometimes and have driven as far as San Jose a few times to meet a lady.
When I get in the shower naked,  the shower gets turned on!

dogwalker

I went to Bangkok to meet a lady.  She banged my cock so it was worth it.
For a long time I did not like going into SF (I don't live there) but I'm used to it now.
I made it work when I was motivated.

zoezane

Hi, all you beautiful people.  life_good Ripper96 dogwalker Vakida Blkfyre zenlover. Over in my delicious "fun safe sanctuary" you'll get spoiled with levitating vibes.  Campbell Los Gatos San Jose

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

greyhawk

Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose. I am around there.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons...crunchy you are & with katsup taste good.

geewillygosh

Prefer East Bay but will cum to South Bay on occasion - @zoezane please keep me in the loop on your future party plans and gatherings

papipunani

I'm in the provider wasteland known as Napa.  So I'm always legging it to Santa Rosa/Petaluma/Sebastopol or Walnut Creek/Concord.  Sometimes Sac too if I'm headed up or back from Tahoe.

Utrrose

I'm still swallowing cum in Sunnyvale
Like Like x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Lickity yo dickity

Iflylo07

Sac area but travel to the East Bay, South Bay and Bay area in general often!
Rose......... you know! 💋💋😍❤️

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on Jan 07, 2024, 01:25 AMI'm still swallowing cum in Sunnyvale
The nice thing about swallowing, there is no mess to cleanup afterward. :)
Too much sex is still not enough.