The 510 (June 17)

Started by Serena, May 21, 2022, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena

Hola Everyone
It's been a few months since hosting my first 510. I'm  finally ready to take the reins again!

We have chosen June 17th at the usual spot in San Leandro. My hope is to get more and more people from my beloved Sacramento community to attend these gatherings, as in the past. As the event grows, a private venue change may be needed for our raffles and fun away from the public eye.

I know we all have very fond memories of the 510 at Ricky's, but it's time to make new memories together! Let's get out of our boxes and comfort zones and mix and mingle like we used too!  I know I'm not the only one who misses it.

It would be nice to see some of the old school 510 attendees. I've tried once before and I'll keep on trying, know that!

I realize this is only 1 week from the Summer Party, but they are in different cities. My plus 1 and I will be at both. We hope to see many of you at both as well supporting the community as a whole, not separate.

Please RSVP here and PM or text me for venue name.

Thank you all 💜💋
Like Like x 1 View List

Serena

Hello Everyone!
FIVE more days till the 510 gathering in San Leandro! 🤗

I have a very good group of ladies and gents from the bay who have already RSVPd. Are there any Sacramento friends who plan on attending?

Gathering starts around 7pm.
(I think this is a private forum still) so we will be meeting at Harry's Hofbrau.

My plan is to be there around 630pm to grab 3 or 4 patio tables. 😁

Please RSVP here.
I will make a list of community members who have already RSVPd.

Thank you.😘

Serena

Here is the list I have so far.

heyjoe

will try to make it if I can get my ass home from work.. they always seem to get me working late on friday
Like Like x 1 View List

Serena

Quote from: heyjoe on Jun 13, 2022, 07:23 PMwill try to make it if I can get my ass home from work.. they always seem to get me working late on friday

We have a good crowd showing up tonight! I got lots of inbox RSVPs here and on Discord.  We'll be leaving soon to head out there.🤗 Hopefully you will be able to make it. 😊

Hobby

Share with the members how the gathering went.  Good turn out?

Tuscano

A very good group of long-time members of our community. Very rough guess 35% women to 65% men. All seasoned members of the community.
Love Love x 1 View List
Vorresti essere me

Serena

Quote from: Tuscano on Jun 18, 2022, 09:18 PMA very good group of long-time members of our community. Very rough guess 35% women to 65% men. All seasoned members of the community.

Thank you babe for having my back 💓
As a side note, it was a good turnout. Everyone had a great time as always 🥰

Zep

Quote from: Serena on Jun 19, 2022, 10:08 PMThank you babe for having my back 💓
As a side note, it was a good turnout. Everyone had a great time as always 🥰

I think he enjoys having more than your back...  Just saying... ;)  :P
Funny Funny x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Serena

Quote from: Zep on Jun 20, 2022, 07:18 AMI think he enjoys having more than your back...  Just saying... ;)  :P

Lol yea he does enjoy the whole package 😉😁🥰 VERY much😊