July 15th Sunnyvale Gathering

Started by Utrrose, May 23, 2022, 03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

JoeCool

I had to leave at 10:00. It sounds like things got interesting after I left.

lifes_good

Rose's party was great! There was a huge turnout - lots of beautiful women and familiar faces.

WolfAndCub22

Great party Rose was a great hostess I hadn't realized how much I was missing get to gathers like that.
I have no problem with aging as long as I don't turn to vinegar.

Hobby

We don't have too many gatherings and mixers here in Pahrump LOL so I am happy to hear you all had a good time....

HighStepper

Had a really good time at the party. Chance to see many old friends and make new friends.
Some of us stayed at a hotel which shared the parking lot with the gathering venue. No driving under the influence concerns.

Quote from: Utrrose on Jun 18, 2022, 02:26 AM...please reach out sooner than later to rsvp. I'll show u my tits if u go.
True to her word she showed me one of her lovely breasts. Just seeing one tit was enough to make me fall in love. It was done ever so discreetly, only she and I were aware.
It brought back my memory of that night long ago, when she danced nude under the stars.
Like Like x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

bladegunner

Tuscano

From the comments here and from Serena's lips, I missed a great time! AND! I heard my boy Woody showed up!
Love Love x 1 View List
Vorresti essere me

serguei

Quote from: Tuscano on Jul 17, 2022, 08:00 PMFrom the comments here and from Serena's lips, I missed a great time! AND! I heard my boy Woody showed up!

;D True Dat! Met some new-to-me companions and some old friends. Had the pleasure of bringing OriginalCyn as my guest as well. <WooHoo!>