Pool/billiards

Started by bligslick, May 24, 2022, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bligslick

Anyone want to drink a few adult beverages and brawl at pool some evening ? I'm thinking Corner Pocket on th corner or Antelope and Sunrise... I miss the competition/entertainment. Meanwhile natural flirting with waitresses and females and not exposing us as "hobbyists"/perverts beyond the norm...?
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Procrastinator

Quote from: bligslick on May 24, 2022, 11:35 PMAnyone want to drink a few adult beverages and brawl at pool some evening ? I'm thinking Corner Pocket on th corner or Antelope and Sunrise... I miss the competition/entertainment. Meanwhile natural flirting with waitresses and females and not exposing us as "hobbyists"/perverts beyond the norm...?
I'll be in town next Thursday, June 2nd. I'm interested if it's not too late because I still have to drive back to the Bay Area.
Thanks,
Pro
If it weren't for the last minute, a lot of things wouldn't get done...

bligslick

I'd meet you there that evening if you're up for it.

Procrastinator

Quote from: bligslick on May 25, 2022, 08:59 AMI'd meet you there that evening if you're up for it.
Cool!
Is 5 or 6 pm too early?
Thanks,
Pro

bligslick

I can make it for 6. I'm still a working stiff, so I'll be at the office until 5. Usually later, but I'll skip out for a meet.

Tuscano

I like to get in trouble on a Thursday night when I am not working Friday...just saying.
Boo Boo x 1 View List
Vorresti essere me

Procrastinator

Quote from: Tuscano on May 26, 2022, 08:47 PMI like to get in trouble on a Thursday night when I am not working Friday...just saying.
Then you should come on down and at least say hello, Tuscano!
Will we be able to watch the Warriors game at the Corner Pocket?
Thanks,
Pro

bligslick

QuoteWill we be able to watch the Warriors game at the Corner Pocket?

They have tons of tvs with games/events. If the game is on, it'll be available

Procrastinator

Quote from: bligslick on May 27, 2022, 01:38 PMThey have tons of tvs with games/events. If the game is on, it'll be available
Cool! Looking forward to this 😀

Anyone else interested in joining us?

bligslick

Should we even do this if it's just you and I Pro? I mean, I'm game. I'm just pressed for time this week due prepping for 8days in Vegas starting Saturday morning...

Hobby

Quote from: bligslick on May 31, 2022, 06:52 PMShould we even do this if it's just you and I Pro? I mean, I'm game. I'm just pressed for time this week due prepping for 8days in Vegas starting Saturday morning...

8 days in Vegas... It is going to be hot in Vegas LOL I am about 45 minutes away and at a higher altitude. What's going on in Vegas?

bligslick

I imagine I'll be inside 98% of the time LOL

What's going on?

infoComm: Audio Visual Convention

Fishhunter

Hey what day do you guys have nailed down?
I live pretty close to that place so I can swing in and say hi.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
Life is what you make it

bligslick

That'd be this Thursday 6pm for a bit. I try not to draw attention to where we know each other out in public. We're just some older gents who know each other yet still like to go out and smile at the young ladies a little.

Procrastinator

I'm still planning to be there at 6pm. Also plan on watching at least the first half of the Warriors game, then decide whether to head home or stick around for the second half.

Thanks,
Pro