Pool/billiards

Started by bligslick, May 24, 2022, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bligslick

I'll try to be on time. I have to squeeze in some patient care on the way there, sigh.

Hobby

Quote from: bligslick on Jun 01, 2022, 01:34 AMThat'd be this Thursday 6pm for a bit. I try not to draw attention to where we know each other out in public. We're just some older gents who know each other yet still like to go out and smile at the young ladies a little.

Do you mean you don't wear a shirt saying Muff Diver? LOL  What possible difference could it make if you know each other?  Could be from work, friends or other... I don't think the public says look at those guys I bet they are Johns... or gays. And if you show up with some hotties no one is going too think much about it this day and age. They might say look at those lucky old farts...LOL

bligslick

I've been to "events" where people whip out their phones and are browsing ads openly and not even trying to be even a little discreet.  I don't where my Bligslick badge nor do I want to be outed as a monger by someone who doesn't give a fuck in public situations.