Adding Lots More Emojis

Started by SaloonBouncer, Mar 18, 2022, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaloonBouncer

We will add a large set of emojis after the next backup on 3/19 or 3/20!

SaloonBouncer

Quote from: Saloon Bouncer on Mar 18, 2022, 06:39 PMWe will add a large file set of emojis after the next backup on 3/19 or 3/20!

dogwalker

Awesome....because I have to say there were a few I needed that were not on P2P.   ROFLMAO and forehead slap in particular.

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 18, 2022, 06:58 PMAwesome....because I have to say there were a few I needed that were not on P2P.  ROFLMAO and forehead slap in particular.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I haven't seen that one in years.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

More Emojis were loaded today find them in tool bar next tv screen icon.

dogwalker

On a Window 10 computer one can access emojis by pressing the Windows button and period at the same time,
then click on the emoji you want to insert into a text box here although it looks like many are the same as those loaded here,
with maybe one exception: 🤣 

Hobby

You can create your own emjoi folder and upload and attach in your post or reply!  Looking into GIFs that can be added to tool bar.

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 20, 2022, 09:42 AMOn a Window 10 computer one can access emojis by pressing the Windows button and period at the same time,
then click on the emoji you want to insert into a text box here although it looks like many are the same as those loaded here,
with maybe one exception: 🤣 

Good to know thank you DW! 👍
Too much sex is still not enough.