Dr. Anthony Fauci tests positive for COVID-19

Started by Hobby, Jun 16, 2022, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Washington - Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Biden and a leading official in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, has tested positive for COVID-19, the National Institutes of Health announced.

The NIH said in a statement that Fauci, 81, is fully vaccinated and has been boosted twice. He is experiencing mild symptoms, and has not recently been in close contact with President Biden or other top government officials, the agency said.

Fauci, the director of the National Institutes for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) since 1984, received his positive result on a rapid antigen test, and will return to work at the NIH when he tests negative, the agency said.

The NIH confirmed Fauci is taking the antiviral drug Paxlovid, which has been proven to reduce the risk of hospitalization or death.

Now Fauci joins a long line of federal officials who, even though they are vaccinated and boosted, tested positive for COVID-19, including Vice President Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and various members of Mr. Biden's Cabinet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fauci-covid-19-test-positive-symptoms/

So much for being vaxd
Hobby

Bande

Falsie is vaxxed 4 times. LOL..
Falsie has stated vax and do not get covid.
Falsie is a liar that has fallen to the left wing and getting &&& for this..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 16, 2022, 10:39 AMFalsie is vaxxed 4 times. LOL..
Falsie has stated vax and do not get covid.
Falsie is a liar that has fallen to the left wing and getting &&& for this..

Please, link us to where he has said if you get vaccinated you won't get it. Because EVERY statement from a medical professional, including Faucci has stated the percentage of protection that the vaccination provides, and it has never been 100%.

So again, please show us where he's said it.

Hobby

Here you go Fuci says get vaccinated it will protect you.

He did not say it will help to, he said it will...

So Bande is correct.
Like Like x 1 View List
Hobby

Hobby

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 16, 2022, 01:20 PM
Here you go Fuci says get vaccinated it will protect you.

He did not say it will help to, he said it will... not only this but went on to say if you are vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask....  his advice not worth shit...

So Bande is correct.
Hobby

bats

All the experts, including Fauci, have been clear in advising that while the Covid vaccines confer strong protection against disease, no vaccine is 100% effective. His statements in this video are consistent with that advice.

I was surprised, however, to hear him say that vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask. Yikes!

Hobby

Wo
Quote from: bats on Jun 16, 2022, 01:54 PMAll the experts, including Fauci, have been clear in advising that while the Covid vaccines confer strong protection against disease, no vaccine is 100% effective. His statements in this video are consistent with that advice.

I was surprised, however, to hear him say that vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask. Yikes!

Words right out of his mouth, wonder how blkfyr will explain this or maybe he is speechless...LOL
Hobby

Romanticlover

It's clear to me the vaccines and masks don't work.
Every day I hear on the radio and tv to get vaccinated and I see people walking down the street with a mask, I just laugh.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 16, 2022, 03:44 PMIt's clear to me the vaccines and masks don't work.
Every day I hear on the radio and tv to get vaccinated and I see people walking down the street with a mask, I just laugh.

Even Biden doesn't wear a mask unless it's a photo op... Remember a couple of months ago when Obama and the gang all got together and poor Joe was wandering around like a lost puppy?  Well none of them wore masks except for the federal workers in the room. Bunch of hypocrite liars...

Here have a look... how many are wearing mask?

Hobby

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 16, 2022, 03:44 PMIt's clear to me the vaccines and masks don't work.
So you're unaware of all the data proving they do work?

No, they don't prevent all disease or all infection, but no vaccine has ever done that and no expert has ever said that about the Covid vaccines. But both vaccines and masks have been proven to confer excellent protection. There is no doubt about this in the mind of any expert.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jun 16, 2022, 04:13 PMSo you're unaware of all the data proving they do work?

No, they don't prevent all disease or all infection, but no vaccine has ever done that and no expert has ever said that about the Covid vaccines. But both vaccines and masks have been proven to confer excellent protection. There is no doubt about this in the mind of any expert.

Stop deflecting the subject to other experts, this is not about other experts this is what Fauci said that vaccine will protect you and you don't need to wear a mask... can't make this stuff up.
Hobby

Romanticlover

It's like the NBA Finals, only a handful of staff are wearing masks at the games. It's all for show. lol

I'm going to watch the game tonight and forget about all the problems.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 16, 2022, 04:18 PMStop deflecting the subject to other experts, this is not about other experts this is what Fauci said that vaccine will protect you and you don't need to wear a mask... can't make this stuff up.
First, I wasn't deflecting. I was replying to someone who gave his uninformed opinion that vaccines and masks don't work. He didn't mention Fauci at all when he gave that opinion.

Second, Fauci never said that vaccines confer 100% protection. He said that if you're vaccinated, you will have a very high degree of protection. He did follow that up with the comment about not needing to wear masks, but that's a different issue.

Romanticlover

Your opinion lacks common sense or logic.

Q: If the first two doses don't work what makes you think the third and fourth one will?
A: None of them work

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. lol
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 16, 2022, 05:32 PMYour opinion lacks common sense or logic.

Q: If the first two doses don't work what makes you think the third and fourth one will?
A: None of them work

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. lol
A lot of vaccine-deniers pose this question, and all it does is prove they lack even a basic understanding of how vaccines work. Maybe do some reading on the subject.