What It’s Really Like to Have a Threesome

Started by Hobby, Jun 21, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

While having a threesome right now is def not the best idea given the pandemic, the idea of ye olde ménage à trois remains one of the most popular evergreen sexual bucket list activities in healthier times. And why shouldn't it be? A threesomes isn't just the male-oriented fantasy that pop culture makes it out to be sometimes. There are plenty of reasons a woman would also want and seek out a threesome—and you should be encouraged to explore that territory if it's something that turns you on. Whether you're in a committed couple finding a third, looking to join an existing couple in a threesome as their unicorn or invite a third into your relationship, or just trying it out amongst friends, it's easier to have a threesome than you'd think.

Sure, there can be planning involved, but if you're going to go by movie standards, it's rarely the wordless kissing of a tangle of strangers and then waking up the next morning as if nothing happened. You've gotta talk it out and make sure everyone's on board, and sleeping on the decision is never a bad idea.

Remember everyone is feeling the same stress over making sure this goes well! So don't stress.

The more you can relax into it, the better it will be.

Make sure the bed is actually big enough for all three people if you're all going to fall asleep together afterward.
Be open to trying new things.
Have extra condoms on hand, even if it's just one guy and two women. This is handy for switching condoms if you've got two women and also for covering up and easy sex toy cleanup.

Put a towel down, just in case.

Offer your threesome buddies a drink and a snack because it's polite.

Music helps to set the mood.

Don't spend too much time spiraling in advance over who is doing what and what goes where.

It's not a group project and you are not getting graded on participation.

That said, if there are hot ideas you've been too timid to try before or positions you've been saving for a rainy day, throw them in now!

You're already doing something outside your comfort zone, so give yourself the freedom to lean all the way out.
Do not make your poor unicorn your couples therapist.

Read more...
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a50969/what-its-really-like-to-have-a-threesome/

Like Like x 1 View List

CigarMan

I have been lucky enough to have had four threesomes (So far  8) )  One was OK, two were OFF the chain sexy and one was interesting.  The key, in my humble opinion, is chemistry the ladies have with each other.  And then hang on and go with the flow making sure EVERYONE is having fun, after all.  That is why we threesome.

Tuscano

Chemistry! Totally agree. I have tried multiple times all good BUT... For me not better than one-on-one.
That said, you got to do it!
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

I ignored the pandemic.  One more person.  Double the risk, maybe.  So what?

Ampmass

I've been in several threesomes, all at massage parlors! You know, the four hand massage! A couple were just ok cause it was clear they were about the money only, but one was great as they were both into the whole idea of a threesome.
But have to agree with the previous comment, one on one is still the best.