Bigfoot and aliens.

Started by Fishhunter, Jun 21, 2022, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishhunter

Nowadays you have to be pretty narrow-minded to think that nothing else exists.
About 20 years ago me and my wife were walking along a dirt road on top of a mountain above Donner summit.
Walking back to our camp where we had another couple staying with us we both noticed this huge gorilla type looking dude.
My God he was only about 30 yards away!
We were headed towards camp and this creature was headed away from camp.
Neither me or my wife want to make direct eye contact because this thing could have killed us both!
Yes I'm a Hunter but I still would not have to shot this thing it's because they look too much like a human but 8 ft tall....
Life is what you make it

dogwalker

naw....guy in a Halloween costume

Hobby

What was the weed you were smoking? I want some of that good stuff...

JoeCool

Since the higher level topic included upcoming parties, I was thinking that somebody was going to announce a party with Bigfoot and aliens. I'm dissapointed.

Zep

Anyone so drunk or stoned that they think they saw big foot is given a pass for posting in the party planning. forum...  lol...
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

WolfAndCub22

Just another spotting of D. B. Copper after all those decades in hiding. He probably ran out of razor blades years ago.  8)   
I have no problem with aging as long as I don't turn to vinegar.

Hobby

Quote from: Fishhunter on Jun 21, 2022, 10:23 PMNowadays you have to be pretty narrow-minded to think that nothing else exists.
About 20 years ago me and my wife were walking along a dirt road on top of a mountain above Donner summit.
Walking back to our camp where we had another couple staying with us we both noticed this huge gorilla type looking dude.
My God he was only about 30 yards away!
We were headed towards camp and this creature was headed away from camp.
Neither me or my wife want to make direct eye contact because this thing could have killed us both!
Yes I'm a Hunter but I still would not have to shot this thing it's because they look too much like a human but 8 ft tall....

I guess you were lucky big foot did not make you his bitch....LOL
Like Like x 1 View List

Fishhunter

Yeah I obviously posted in the wrong place..
. lol
But when you actually see one it's pretty cool....👍🏼
Life is what you make it

zoezane

I wonder if bigfoot smells?  Next time I hit a Halloween party, I'm bringing my alien. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Fathernature69

This is a great thread! 

A couple of months ago my daughter and I were watching a documentary on the Moth Man.  The documentary is showing a driving down a deserted road at dark towards the foundarry when A loud BOOM, occurrd on the roof!  My daughter and I jump, look at each other
With eyes of panic and then we hear the sound of two cats fighting.

I was a believer fkr about 2 nano seconds