Monkeypox

Started by DuckTongue, Jun 26, 2022, 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuckTongue

Will the current prevalence of monkeypox lead to a significant negative impact on the sex industry? How is this std going to affect bbbj,daty and Greek services?.

HighStepper

Good question. Lets first deal with the words "prevalence" and "STD"

Prevalent means widespread in a particular area or at a particular time. Monkeypox is a usually mild viral infection that is endemic in parts of west and central Africa. Are you making plans to go to Africa to have sex with hookers?

Monkeypox is not considered a sexually transmitted infection. One can get it with close contact with or without sex. If you have lesions on your dick, you probably are not going to get a BBBJ.

Monkeypox is rare and does not spread easily between people without close contact. The threat of monkeypox to the general U.S. population remains LOW.  Link

To put this in perspective, I would be more concern about the condom breaking and making her pregnant. Which is extremely unlikely.

Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

My advice is to say away from monkeys LOL
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Utrrose

At highstepper I am preggo with your baby
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on Jul 31, 2022, 01:40 AMAt highstepper I am preggo with your baby

That is really hot. I'm so turned on right now.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Tuscano

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 26, 2022, 04:33 PMGood question. Lets first deal with the words "prevalence" and "STD"

Prevalent means widespread in a particular area or at a particular time. Monkeypox is a usually mild viral infection that is endemic in parts of west and central Africa. Are you making plans to go to Africa to have sex with hookers?

Monkeypox is not considered a sexually transmitted infection. One can get it with close contact with or without sex. If you have lesions on your dick, you probably are not going to get a BBBJ.

Monkeypox is rare and does not spread easily between people without close contact. The threat of monkeypox to the general U.S. population remains LOW.  Link

To put this in perspective, I would be more concern about the condom breaking and making her pregnant. Which is extremely unlikely.

I will add that for some of us "older" folks that were vaccinated for small pox there is some protection.
Vorresti essere me