Why Attend Parties?

Started by Hobby, Mar 20, 2022, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuckachuck

I know kitty and Bando are having one in June! Birthday/ summer party

HighStepper

Quote from: superhead on Mar 21, 2022, 05:36 PMMixers are fun never any problems with the ones done here in reno.
I haven't been to many In Cali

I've been to a number of Reno mixers. Like superhead said, they were a lot of fun, and there was never a problem. Great memories.

The two California mixers mention in this thread were definitely rare exceptions. I've been to probably over 40 mixers, all over  Northern California and 2 in Southern California. And many, many Gatherings and house parties. Again, great memories.

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Fuckachuck on Mar 22, 2022, 11:47 AMI know kitty and Bando are having one in June! Birthday/ summer party

Over the years Bande and Sexykitty have hosted many mixers. Summertime, Halloween, and others.

Always fun, never a problem.
Too much sex is still not enough.

thaikhan

Quote from: Fuckachuck on Mar 22, 2022, 11:47 AMI know kitty and Bando are having one in June! Birthday/ summer party

And how would you know?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Suitcase

The parties and mixers were a hoot!!!! I attended MANY, from several Kahunabrations and others in Sac, to a couple in Reno, to a couple in Santa Ana / Anaheim, one in the Central Valley and several in Concord. I was in on the planning of many of the Sac mixers, including the one that got raided... the hotel was perfect...as HS pointed out, there was a central atrium, with all hotel rooms opening on it. Every room in the hotel was booked by party attendees, we had the run of the place. The ground floor of the hotel had only the hotel office and parking, the atrium floor and all rooms were on the 2nd floor or above. The problem was actually the night desk attendant. The hotel had a non-smoking policy, so those wishing to smoke left the party and went downstairs to the parking garage, where the desk clerk observed them. Many of the ladies were very scantily-clad, this attracted the attention of the clerk, who called LE. They entered en massse, at least a dozen, including officers from ABC... LE was there for several hours, ABC spent its time looking for underage drinkers. We had carded everybody and given wrist bands... green for 21 yo+ and red for under 21. ABC did not find even one violation. Exactly one arrest occurred, as HS pointed out it was a provider who had a warrant on her. There was an article about the party/raid in the Sacramento Bee the next day (or perhaps a day after that)... the author of the article interviewed some of the officers who took part in the raid, one of whom commented on how well organized the party was...

GOUSC's parties were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most...

Hobby

We are talking about Mixer Parties this sounds more like hosting a Cat House Party! Did it not dawn on anyone booking an entire hotel for guests that included providers just might raise a few eyebrows? I don't have the stones to try a trick like this! And that night clerk, didn't anyone think to slip the clerk a few C notes? Once I did host a private party at a hotel in Fresno, my first and last, just too hard to control and things get out of hand fast. I paid off the night clerk to keep him quiet. These types of ventures are way to risky!

WolfAndCub22

One thing I can add about the Concord 2011 mixer bust was that the year before I arrived on Friday afternoon and found that a few ladies had arrives a day or two before and were working out of the mixer hotel. Then with all the other showing up that night and Saturday it could have put the hotel on a PD watch list and they were looking for an increase in activity.   
I have no problem with aging as long as I don't turn to vinegar.

Bande

I want to stress on the Concord mixer. LE threatenened the organizers and they pulled the plug. I understand the reasonings.
The Hotel wanted the organizers to continue on with the party. Hotel had nothing to do with the situation.
In fact a few years later We were planning a Sac mixer seeking locations, While speaking to one hotel of Halloween party it was mentioned by them about Concord parties.
The person spoke very positive of those parties and was excited with us possibly having it at this place.
Non the less we found what we thought was a better venue.

yourgirlforhire

Every event I have attended since 2003, even those with "issues", have been amazing memories!!!
I'm always down for a fun time when I can go or host.
Our community means a lot to me, and I enjoy the time we get to spend together.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Mar 22, 2022, 12:47 PMI've been to a number of Reno mixers. Like superhead said, they were a lot of fun, and there was never a problem. Great memories.
The Reno mixers I attended were the most fun I've had with this community. Well, those and GOUSC's parties. And of course my first few mixers in Sac. Also some other mixers in the CV (for some reason I took a liking to several of the CV girls). And there was that one in Sunnyvale--good times.

I guess I've never not had fun at one of these things! lol

zoezane

Quote from: Hobby on Mar 21, 2022, 06:56 PMI don't think we would have any trouble here in Pahrump either. Maybe in the future I will host a BBQ Mixer! Might even invite the ladies at the brothel to attend.

Sounds like a fun party baby cakes.  In San Jose, I hosted a lot of parties before Redbook.  I made it to a few of RB parties near the SJ airport etc.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Quote from: Tuscano on Mar 21, 2022, 06:49 PMI remember a mixer where a provider was dragging a stripper pole out of her trunk. Cops approached her and started in. Big mistake! said provider had been in law enforcement, gave them a lesson.

That's why I love parties and the ones who show up.  Out of everything I've done, I love big parties, everyone having a good time.  Sometimes, I find a willing sexy female who loves seduction like I do on the dance floor.  We watch for your eyes and wiggle giggle giggle.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Quote from: Tuscano on Mar 21, 2022, 06:49 PMI remember a mixer where a provider was dragging a stripper pole out of her trunk. Cops approached her and started in. Big mistake! said provider had been in law enforcement, gave them a lesson.

Such a good story how she put those nosy cops in their place.  The town I did lots of parties was Las Vegas.  I remember driving down the strip with a male cross dresser.  We had matching wigs and lipstick.  Street people saw him and laughed with pointing fingers.  He was a big show off.  At the house party, he stripped off his dress and wore other women's dresses.  Loads of fun. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor