Biden piis poor Border policies

Started by Bande, Jun 30, 2022, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Why don't Democrats put the illegals in the concentration camps like they did the Japanese? FDR did that to Americans...

Bande

Hobby

It is secure.... just more coming across a secured border...lol

Bande

Bande

HighStepper

I'm sorry, but I don't have the interest in viewing hours of a half dozen politically charged videos. If there are some key points to see, please make them.

We have a national crisis. Time to put politics aside and work on solutions. Democrats/Republicans need to stop blaming the party in power, as the party in power keeps changing with the problem continuing.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 09, 2022, 05:24 PMI'm sorry, but I don't have the interest in viewing hours of a half dozen politically charged videos. If there are some key points to see, please make them.

We have a national crisis. Time to put politics aside and work on solutions. Democrats/Republicans need to stop blaming the party in power, as the party in power keeps changing with the problem continuing.

National crisis on ChinaBidens watch.. Of course it is politically motivated..

Bande

HighStepper

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 09, 2022, 05:24 PMWe have a national crisis. Time to put politics aside and work on solutions. Democrats/Republicans need to stop blaming the party in power, as the party in power keeps changing with the problem continuing.

Quote from: Bande on Sep 09, 2022, 08:38 PMNational crisis on ChinaBidens watch.. Of course it is politically motivated..

So much for trying to deal with issues without political bias. So keep the stone throwing going. Here you go.

DHS Secretary says Trump to blame for Biden's border crisis. Here's why.Link

Bande

Bande

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4537/text

To prohibit the use of military installations to house aliens who do not have a lawful immigration status or are undergoing removal proceedings in the United States.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the "Resist Executive Amnesty on Defense Installations Act" or the "READI Act".

SEC. 2. PROHIBITION ON USE OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS TO HOUSE ALIENS WHO DO NOT HAVE A LAWFUL IMMIGRATION STATUS OR ARE UNDERGOING REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS IN THE UNITED STATES.

(a) Prohibition.—A military installation may not be used to house any alien unlawfully present in the United States.

(b) Definitions.—In this section:

(1) The term "alien unlawfully present" means an alien who—

(A) is covered by the rule of construction regarding unlawful presence contained in section 212(a)(9)(B)(ii) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(9)(B)(ii)); or

(B) is undergoing removal proceedings in the United States.

(2) The term "military installation" has the meaning given that term in section 2801(c)(4) of title 10, United States Code, but does not include an installation located outside of the United States.

bats

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Sep 17, 2022, 08:18 PMSo now we're posting the text of old bills that never passed?

Yes it would be funny if it were not so sad. H.R.4537 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 09, 2022, 08:38 PMNational crisis on ChinaBidens watch.. Of course it is politically motivated..

Immigration is a Federal problem. The solution and burden cannot be on just the borders states because they are close to the problem.

First step is to admit there is a problem. A clear and comprehensive analysis of the problem has not been forthcoming from the Biden Administration. Or any other administration for that matter.

This distribution of migrants throughout the country needs to be coordinated at the Federal level. Considerations relative to ability and financial funding needs must be addressed.

Again, as we have discussed before, the back and forth bickering between Democrats and Republicans is counterproductive. We need comprehensive immigration reform. Something that has been sought by both parties unsuccessfully, since the presidency of Ronald Regan.

Danno

Republicans control both house and senate and president from 2016-2018 and did nothing about immigration.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome