The Biggest Hate Group in History. Demoncrats.

Started by Bande, Jun 30, 2022, 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Demoncrats have created so much division and have played the people to the Fullest.
Now, do not get me wrong politics in general is corrupt and has issues.
Demoncrats have been the worse though..

You cannot view this attachment.

Danno

not much to like about the anti American republicans.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 10:38 AMDemoncrats have created so much division and have played the people to the Fullest.
Now, do not get me wrong politics in general is corrupt and has issues.
Demoncrats have been the worse though..

You cannot view this attachment.

Soooo, let me get this straight. Democrats are WORSE than the KKK? Are you really saying that someone who disagrees with you politically is worse than a group that LITERALLY HUNG AND BURNED BLACK PEOPLE FOR FUN?

Romanticlover

It was southern Democrats who founded the KKK, they are both bad.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 04, 2022, 08:50 AMIt was southern Democrats who founded the KKK, they are both bad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/30/fact-check-democratic-party-did-not-found-kkk-start-civil-war/3253803001/

"The short answer is that the Democratic Party did not start the Civil War," Hunter said. "The war was initiated by Southern slaveholding states seceding from the United States."

Jon Grinspan , the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History curator of political and military history, agreed.

"A splinter of a splinter of a Democratic Party really contributed to the secession and the coming of the war," he told USA TODAY. "It would be wrong to say the Democratic Party started the Civil War. It would be right to say some Democrats really contributed to the start of the Civil War."

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 04, 2022, 08:42 AMSoooo, let me get this straight. Democrats are WORSE than the KKK? Are you really saying that someone who disagrees with you politically is worse than a group that LITERALLY HUNG AND BURNED BLACK PEOPLE FOR FUN?

Why are you bringing kkk into this discussion?  It is true all the shit that is stirred up by Democrats, not Republicans... and the media covers it... But Democrats won't talk about the illegals pouring in, the rising crime rates!
Hobby

dogwalker

Romanticlover

That article is full of non-sense.

The Democrat Party was founded in the 1820's to preserve slavery, Andrew Jackson was the first Democrat President and he owned slaves. Every southern politician who voted to secede from the Union was a Democrat.

The Republican Party was founded in the 1850's to abolish slavery and polygamy, it was Republicans who passed the 13th-15th Amendments granting rights to African-Americans.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 04, 2022, 09:48 AMWhy are you bringing kkk into this discussion?  It is true all the shit that is stirred up by Democrats, not Republicans... and the media covers it... But Democrats won't talk about the illegals pouring in, the rising crime rates!

Because the OP said Democrats are the worlds most successful hate group. The KKK was successful for DECADES in killing/maiming/burning black people often with the help of the very people who were supposed to be there to protect them. Because the OP is saying that people who have political beliefs were more successful than a group dedicated to murdering an entire race of people, who murdered an uncounted number of people because back then, people didn't care to know how many blacks had been killed because of their skin color (and then later those who's religion was different than theirs).

All of this is my opinion of course, but someone who argues politics or wants to change laws that make it so you don't get HUNG just because you are in love with someone with a different skin tone does in no way equate to the blatant (and in some cases, supported by law and even government officials) group who in my lifetime were still hanging black people. Because they were caught red handed and the police turned a blind eye to it, or even were found participating.

Because just hearing the phrase "Democrats are worse than the KKK" should just sound WRONG, thus the premise of the post is incorrect.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 04, 2022, 10:34 AMBecause the OP said Democrats are the worlds most successful hate group. The KKK was successful for DECADES in killing/maiming/burning black people often with the help of the very people who were supposed to be there to protect them. Because the OP is saying that people who have political beliefs were more successful than a group dedicated to murdering an entire race of people, who murdered an uncounted number of people because back then, people didn't care to know how many blacks had been killed because of their skin color (and then later those who's religion was different than theirs).

All of this is my opinion of course, but someone who argues politics or wants to change laws that make it so you don't get HUNG just because you are in love with someone with a different skin tone does in no way equate to the blatant (and in some cases, supported by law and even government officials) group who in my lifetime were still hanging black people. Because they were caught red handed and the police turned a blind eye to it, or even were found participating. Then you complain about something that wasn't said....

Because just hearing the phrase "Democrats are worse than the KKK" should just sound WRONG, thus the premise of the post is incorrect.

The op is talking about now... Prior to the civil rights act, during the 30s 40s 50s Democrats practiced discrimination against blacks, or have you forgotten that? There were many Democrat hate groups back then we don't need to go into the past...

It was you who brought the KKK into this discussion, the op.  You put words in people's mouths they did not say "Soooo, let me get this straight. Democrats are WORSE than the KKK? Are you really saying that someone who disagrees with you politically is worse than a group that LITERALLY HUNG AND BURNED BLACK PEOPLE FOR FUN?

Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 04, 2022, 10:54 AMThe op is talking about now... Prior to the civil rights act, during the 30s 40s 50s Democrats practiced discrimination against blacks, or have you forgotten that? There were many Democrat hate groups back then we don't need to go into the past...

It was you who brought the KKK into this discussion, the op.  You put words in people's mouths they did not say "Soooo, let me get this straight. Democrats are WORSE than the KKK? Are you really saying that someone who disagrees with you politically is worse than a group that LITERALLY HUNG AND BURNED BLACK PEOPLE FOR FUN?

Fine, my last post on this topic. Why bring in the KKK? Because the OP said hate group, which the KKK is. You say they were talking about today, OK, I could say Proud Boys, an acknowledged hate group (https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys) or any other number of current hate groups instead of the KKK, but I chose one that is instantly recognizable to throw light on the "hate group" moniker the OP had in the post to show how RIDICULOUS it is to call the Democratic Party a hate group.

"All the heroes of BLM and Antifa are degenerate criminal lowlifes or pedophile rapists. I don't lose any sleep when they are justly removed from society." – A Telegram channel associated with the Proud Boys, Sept. 22, 2020

To compare the Democratic party to other groups who hate people because of their skin color/religion/sexuality and have committed/promote violence against those groups is ridiculous just because they have a political belief that is different, but is not extreme in any way.

thaikhan

What makes you think it's any less evil? People who hate you for what you think or say versus people who hate you for what you look like.  Especially when there are more Democrats and Republicans than KKK members. BLM and Antifa are just as bad as the Proud Boys.

Hobby

Quote from: thaikhan on Jul 04, 2022, 12:45 PMWhat makes you think it's any less evil? People who hate you for what you think or say versus people who hate you for what you look like.  Especially when there are more Democrats and Republicans than KKK members. BLM and Antifa are just as bad as the Proud Boys.

I don't see much of Proud Boys doing anything....
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 04, 2022, 01:12 PMI don't see much of Proud Boys doing anything....
A group of them were up to no good in Woodland just the other night:

https://twitter.com/LukeCleary/status/1542713196636540932

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 04, 2022, 02:12 PMA group of them were up to no good in Woodland just the other night:

https://twitter.com/LukeCleary/status/1542713196636540932

Allegedly, they could of been ANTIFA or just a bunch of drunk idiots...same thing.
Are we having fun yet?