China Biden continued

Started by Bande, Jul 20, 2022, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://www.wrex.com/townnews/motor_vehicle/price-of-gas-has-fallen-every-day-since-june-14/article_a428259e-e5a0-11ec-86bb-8b01a020b4d0.html

Lowest prices in our area, as of July 28 at 12:30 p.m.:

Mobil, South Beloit, $3.89
Road Ranger, Winnebago, $3.89
Road Ranger, Rockford, $3.94
Love's Travel Stop, Rockford, $3.95
Flying J, South Beloit, $3.99

Romanticlover

Why are you quoting gas prices from Illinois?
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 28, 2022, 01:44 PMWhy are you quoting gas prices from Illinois?

Why not? They are prices in the US. You know, the same US where republicans were roasting Biden about prices going up.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 28, 2022, 01:44 PMWhy are you quoting gas prices from Illinois?

Ok here are prices from last night in the east bay. You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 02, 2022, 06:04 PMOk here are prices from last night in the east bay. You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Are you still arguing?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 02, 2022, 06:08 PMAre you still arguing?

Nope, as I said, someone had an objection to prices in another state, presumably saying that it was invalid as it wasn't here, so I was providing them with ones here showing sub $5 gas prices.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 02, 2022, 09:34 PMNope, as I said, someone had an objection to prices in another state, presumably saying that it was invalid as it wasn't here, so I was providing them with ones here showing sub $5 gas prices.

A new defense...Justifiable Arguing... LOL

Bande

HighStepper

So, the video shows Biden as Vice President doing his job just as Vice President Pence did his job. Of course Trump, his acolytes, and some of his followers would not understand how the process works.

Clarence Thomas lied under oath during his Senate Confirmation Hearings. Anita Hill told the truth.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Like Like x 1 View List

Bande

Like Like x 1 View List

Danno

Liz Chaney on Ted Cruz.
Understanding
@tedcruz
isn't difficult.  He lacks principle and has always been a chameleon who will say anything, anytime.  He thinks he's so smart no one can see through him.  Ted, we can.  All of us can.
Like Like x 1 View List
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Doug Collins is an idiot who rambles on to try and impress the MAGA base.

Ted Cruz opinion on Donald Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19AGfTDxNHA
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Bande