Rose Hoes and Ceos Party Sept 17th

Started by Utrrose, Jul 30, 2022, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utrrose

Hey everyone I'm hosting another gathering September 17th on Saterday in Sunnyvale starting at 6pm. Please contact me through text or my chatroom to be added to the rsvp list. Last one was Epic and holy gaucomole we had a crazy good time.  Love you all adios
Lickity yo dickity

dogwalker

Utrrose

Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Are you looking to have it at the same place as the one in July?
Yes, the last party as you say, was EPIC.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Utrrose

Yes Highstepper exactly the same as last time.  Btw I love u and your face 💓
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on Jul 31, 2022, 04:29 PMYes Highstepper exactly the same as last time.  Btw I love u and your face 💓

My face is at your service.  :-*
Too much sex is still not enough.

Serena

I will try to make it but I can't confirm until September. 😘

dogwalker

@Rosalyn  I travel about 4-6 months a year which means I may be out of town 33-50% of the time so yeh I might be saying I'm gone 33-50% of the time, especially as I hope to catch up on time I lost early in pandemic.

Utrrose

Dogwalker, if your heart is happy that's all that matters.  But ty for clarification because i was pondering lol
Lickity yo dickity

shellback97

Well I see, Selena and I got our party stepped on. I thought there were unwritten rules against this sort of thing.

Utrrose

Shellback I'm sorry you feel that way,  could you please explain why you think that? Serena just attended the last party and we had a lovely time hun. If you don't communicate with me how would I know that I stepped on ya. I'm a great listener with a big heart.  In fact I just moved the party to a different date in respect for sexykittys Halloween party.  I'm all about sharing the love. I'm just trying to bring South Bay some good times is all.
Lickity yo dickity

Utrrose

Wait selena or Serena? See I have no idea what's going on.
Lickity yo dickity

Utrrose

Please text me if you would care to discuss, I'm definitely not trying to step on toesies
Lickity yo dickity

shellback97

I'm referring to Selena, AKA Collegecoed. I don't want to turn this into a bunch of drama. You're last event was great and I know we can't compete. I'm happy to see the social scene get rolling again. But I just couldn't let this slide, since we did post our even first. But it's ok. Like I said, not looking for unnecessary drama.

Utrrose

Oh Mr shell I didn't even see your event posted I swear on a stack of Bibles.
Lickity yo dickity