Rose Hoes and Ceos Party Sept 17th

Started by Utrrose, Jul 30, 2022, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourgirlforhire

Quote from: Utrrose on Aug 14, 2022, 12:27 AMAlrighty we are at 56 rsvps I look foward to another yourgirlforhire after party lol

lord have mercy and pray for us all the next day hahahahah
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Tuscano

I am out :o. I will be in Morocco! @ DW. hahaha...

No, I will actually be in SoCal. And sadly for me! You all will be having a lot more fun than I am likely to have.  :(
Vorresti essere me

zoezane

Quote from: yourgirlforhire on Aug 18, 2022, 02:53 PMlord have mercy and pray for us all the next day hahahahah

I feel your vibs for a teasing rubbing sliding good time @yourgirlforhire xo Zoe Zane
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Utrrose

@zoezane are you coming to the party? Everyone would love to see you
Lickity yo dickity

Utrrose

Hey everyone, happy September 1st😘. Just a reminder to RSVP if you have not yet, we have 65 rsvps so far. Be there or be square baby,  don't forget to hydrate🙂
Lickity yo dickity

Utrrose

Two more days 70 Rsvps, good food, live dj , pool, dancing,  hugs in love 🥰 see you all soon in Sunnyvale
Lickity yo dickity

Penny Hollaway

Hello everyone .... It's been so long I'm so excited to see some old friends and meet new ones 🤍🤍

Penny Hollaway

thaikhan

Quote from: Penny Hollaway on Sep 17, 2022, 12:32 PMHello everyone .... It's been so long I'm so excited to see some old friends and meet new ones 🤍🤍

Penny Hollaway

Damn, I wanna go just to see Penny again... but my family comes first sadly.

Penny Hollaway

Quote from: thaikhan on Sep 17, 2022, 12:36 PMDamn, I wanna go just to see Penny again... but my family comes first sadly.

I wish you were coming MAJOR BUMMER!
Miss you bunches 🤍

Penny Hollaway

Utrrose

I'm still pretty hung over at 11pm the next day lol. Thank you everyone who showed up and let me violate them on the dance floor. I'm dying right now
Lickity yo dickity