Not the best of me...but..He asked for it! Part one!

Started by Tuscano, Aug 01, 2022, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

He is the junior nation judo champion. My friend...He is 6'2 220 I am 5'6" 120. I can put up with a lot but DON'T CALL ME OUT! In front of EVERYONE! It was track season. HE DID! I... could not back down. MY BAD!!!
I RAN! LEAPED IN THE AIR and landed my cleats on his thigh! Twisted! and pushed off! NOW! big guy! catch me if you can!

Amazingly...we were good. He knew he had crossed the line. I walked with him to see his mother. She dressed his wounds without reproachment. Live long friend!!! Sadly he passed away a decade ago from multiple concussions over his lifetime. Whatever that is now called...
Vorresti essere me

Tuscano

Not the fastest on the track team but...not to be dismissed...We were a California-recognized power. 4 by 100 relay team. FOLLOWING THE 1968 Olympics!  The track was ALL THAT! And we had a TEAM! Me and my three black teammates! I was the smallest and the slowest of the four!
We walk onto the track at Castlemont East Oakland! Oh yeah, THEY all see us! My "mates" ask me to "dance " with them? Yeah, it was a thing. I said I am down. We dance and let them know "WE" are there to win!!
I actually don't remember if we won! Likely we did. After all, it was why we had been invited!
Vorresti essere me

Danno

Freshman yr, me and 3 others set the county record in the 4 by 100 relay. Still have that medal some where.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

In the Army, I was the 2nd fastest in the battalion track team for the 440. There were only two team members running the 440. Lol.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Zep

4 year letterman in track, 3 years in FB and Basketball, All conference Football and Basketball. Conference champs Junior and Senior year FB.   Keep in mind , that was 50 years and 100 lbs ago, lol.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 02, 2022, 12:59 PMIn the Army, I was the 2nd fastest in the battalion track team for the 440. There were only two team members running the 440. Lol.

So you were a ground pounder... Second place is still pretty good! LOL I never was first or second in anything except maybe at the dinner table...LOL

dogwalker

Tuscano

Quote from: Zep on Aug 02, 2022, 06:25 PM4 year letterman in track, 3 years in FB and Basketball, All conference Football and Basketball. Conference champs Junior and Senior year FB.   Keep in mind , that was 50 years and 100 lbs ago, lol.

Impressive! And good to know. Our conversation will now include more than pussy! lmao!
Vorresti essere me