Election Deniers...

Started by Bande, Oct 20, 2022, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Imagine that.
Demoncrats ??, And election deniers. LMAO
OMG if another party does it...

Blkfyre

She never answered the question, just did a bunch of whataboutism...

bats

I can post videos, too. Listen as lying POS Kari Lake refuses to say she'll accept the results of the 2022 election if she loses. This is the Trump playbook, and she's following it perfectly. You could jump ahead to about 9:42 if you don't want to listen to even more of her disgusting lies:

HighStepper

Kari Lake says, "We want to know the winner on Election Day not wait days for ballots to be counted." So even if a ballot was legally submitted it does not get counted after Election Day.  Military personnel overseas don't for sure don't get their ballots counted. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Oct 20, 2022, 08:29 PMKari Lake says, "We want to know the winner on Election Day not wait days for ballots to be counted." So even if a ballot was legally submitted it does not get counted after Election Day.  Military personnel overseas don't for sure don't get their ballots counted. 
That was one of Trump's plays, too. He wanted the counting to stop while he was ahead. Always trying to pull some shit or another.

dogwalker

don't know any of them...are any of them in my districts?  .....and as usual....if not, I do not care.....no effect on me....

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Oct 20, 2022, 10:50 PMdon't know any of them...are any of them in my districts?  .....and as usual....if not, I do not care.....no effect on me....
Unfortunately it is no longer just about who is your district representative. It is morphing into a numbers game as to which party has the most seats. "your/my" representative marches in lock step with the party program.

bats

This woman is running for governor in Arizona. Along with Trump and other MAGA anti-democracy shitheads, her schtick is to sow doubt about the integrity of our elections and then complain that there is doubt about the integrity of our elections. Watch for yourself as she again refuses to say she'll accept the results of her own election if she loses:

HighStepper

Kari Lake like Trump is an opportunist. She bounced around being a Democrat, Independent, Republican. She is not driven by values or political Ideology.

She may have been a decent journalist at one time in her past. Using a Star Wars reference she was seduced by the dark side of the force. She left journalism in disgrace after posting debunked and unverified information on Twitter.

HighStepper

Adidas Cuts Ties with Kanye & Kari Lake Rises to MAGA Fame| The Daily Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNm9kZR15m8

Arizona GOP governor candidate Kari Lake makes waves across the MAGA-verse, Adidas cuts ties with Kanye West following his anti-Semitic comments, reports show only 5% of plastic waste from U.S. households was recycled last year, and McDonald's McRib returns for possibly the last time.