Got what they deserved

Started by Danno, Dec 07, 2022, 04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Dec 07, 2022, 04:06 PMthis is some funny shit. lol
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/12/06/jan-6-sicknick-family-refuse-shake-hands-mcconnell-mccarthy/10846247002/

Actually I found it sad. Agree they brought it on themselves.

Bipartisan leadership held the Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony to honor law enforcement officers who protected the Capitol on Jan. 6.

During the ceremony, Sicknick's two brothers and parents approached Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and shook his hand. They continued down the line of lawmakers standing in front of the podium, bypassing McConnell and McCarthy. The Sicknicks kept walking, declining to shake hands with the GOP leaders. 

"They're just two-faced," I'm just tired of them standing there and saying how wonderful the Capitol police is and then they turn around and go down to Mar-a-Lago and kiss his (former President Donald Trump) ring and come back." Gladys Sicknick, Brian's mother.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Dec 07, 2022, 05:47 PMActually I found it sad. Agree they brought it on themselves. 
I found it somewhat satisfying because those two disgusting hypocrites deserved it.