Trump suggests he will be arrested Tuesday, calls to "take our nation back!’

Started by Blkfyre, Mar 19, 2023, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Fathernature69 on Mar 21, 2023, 06:31 PMThe one person that has to be pissed is Ron DeSantis.

As soon as he thinks he is gaining momentum, Trump opens his mouth a d sucks all the oxygen out of the room.

This could also be a risk for the Dems.  If they focus all their attention on Trump Ron may go unscathed threw the campaign process. 
Ron DeSantis will be scathed and scorched by Trump. Trump is already making innuendos that DeSantis might be gay.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Bande

You are in Love with Trump.
Trump is so fat up many asses they can not get over him.
This Stormy Daniels shit has been going off since 2003 and nothing has bec ome of it.
In fact Stormy has filed many suits against TRump and lost them all and had a verdict that she had to pay Trump.

This is a POLITICAL stunt, And politically motivated to try to smeer Trump for upcoming elections. No legaL legitamacy at all.
Grand Jury did not convene today due to having nothing to prosecute TRUMP. They are scrambling.
There are more important things that need tending to.

Trump will be President 2024. Gat Ready BITCHES...
Many of you prefer ChinaBiden and all his corruption I understand instead of looking at Trumps accomplishments last term. CRAZY SHIT. ChinaBiden has made our Country a laughing stock..

Bande

bats

Bande wrote: Grand Jury did not convene today due to having nothing to prosecute TRUMP. They are scrambling.
=========
That's weird considering that Trump himself has encouraged the "Patriots" to protest his coming indictment, which he said would happen by today.

All we know is that the grand jury had today off. But prosecutors would not have advanced the process to the point of inviting Trump to testify if there was nothing to it.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Mar 22, 2023, 03:45 PMBande wrote: Grand Jury did not convene today due to having nothing to prosecute TRUMP. They are scrambling.
=========
That's weird considering that Trump himself has encouraged the "Patriots" to protest his coming indictment, which he said would happen by today.

All we know is that the grand jury had today off. But prosecutors would not have advanced the process to the point of inviting Trump to testify if there was nothing to it.

You do realize he has been in the entertainment business? More controversy more popularity. Polls show he has 56% majority in his party.
Along with many agencies refused to prosecute due to nothing being there. Then this person pushes forward and more than likely finding he has nothing to prosecute. Kind of weird he announced these possible charges when announced Trump was running for President.. All politically motivated.

Bande

Bande

Danno

latest news on Trumps stealing classifed documents. crime-fraud exception, look it up. Trump's lawyer doesn't have lawyer client privileges.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

lifes_good

It's all political and trump is the one spinning it up.

This is boring. It's time for politicians to spin up some new drama.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Mar 22, 2023, 05:14 PMYou do realize he has been in the entertainment business? More controversy more popularity. Polls show he has 56% majority in his party.
Along with many agencies refused to prosecute due to nothing being there. Then this person pushes forward and more than likely finding he has nothing to prosecute. Kind of weird he announced these possible charges when announced Trump was running for President.. All politically motivated.
It's like Trump said: he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and his most loyal supporters would stay with him. That's the kind of grip he has on what is basically a cult. 

HighStepper

You can post all the hours long click-bate videos you find in the Right Wing media echo chamber you want, but they do not make your point.

The Feds dropped pursuit of the Stormy Daniels case against Trump, because Attorney General Bill Barr made it go away. The statute of limitations is running out for the State...May 2023 I think.
Kevin McCarthy says, "We live in America and it should be equal justice." Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in jail for carrying out the directions of Trump. So, to have "equal Justice" should not Trump who gave the directions go to jail?

Trump is scared with all the pending indictments. He doesn't want to be held accountable for all his wrong doing. So, he goes into clown mode and attacks the prosecutors. Typical Trump playbook.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Mar 23, 2023, 12:56 PMYou can post all the hours long click-bate videos you find in the Right Wing media echo chamber you want, but they do not make your point.

The Feds dropped pursuit of the Stormy Daniels case against Trump, because Attorney General Bill Barr made it go away. The statute of limitations is running out for the State...May 2023 I think.
Kevin McCarthy says, "We live in America and it should be equal justice." Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in jail for carrying out the directions of Trump. So, to have "equal Justice" should not Trump who gave the directions go to jail?

Trump is scared with all the pending indictments. He doesn't want to be held accountable for all his wrong doing. So, he goes into clown mode and attacks the prosecutors. Typical Trump playbook.

Grand Jury has no case thus cancelling the last 2 days to try and figure things out.
Many prominent people have stated they have no case.
Wrong doings as you state have not been proven thus there have been no prosecutions. Whaaaaat 8 years now on these witch hunts wasting tax payers dollars.
In the mean time you have a communist in office that has been paid by China in which everyone seems ok with. Sorry I will take Trump any day over a COMI and incompetent President.

Danno

the grand jury just got a mt of new stuff to look at. one being trumps lawyer telling stormy daniels that what trump did is a crime. she was going to hire him at one point.

but this case isn't what gets him, stay tuned. this is just getting started.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome