Jacob Chansley FREED From Prison After Tucker J6 Bombshell Footage | Pelosi In P

Started by Bande, Apr 01, 2023, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Fed Serection.
Imagine that. All set up and just like a movie. Orchestrated with a L.A. Producer and all..

Jacob Chansley FREED From Prison After Tucker J6 Bombshell Footage | Pelosi In PANIC | What We Know

bats

This had nothing to do with Tucker Carlson. There are plenty of articles that make note of routine Bureau of Prisons policies that allow inmates to be credited with "good time," resulting in early releases.

Here's just one:
https://time.com/6267335/jan-6-qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-released-early-prison/

It's pathetic that Benny Johnson can make money by shoveling this shit to his subscribers.

HighStepper

Justice Department Announces New Rule Implementing Federal Time Credits Program Established by the First Step Act Link

Albert Watkins, the attorney who handled Chansley's plea and sentencing said the new footage put out by Tucker Carlson did not play any role in his client's release.

Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

He was living with his Mom, a wannabe actor.  His Mom will take him in.  He got his dream to be an actor for January 6 Insurrection TV Series.  I'm sure he was released on good behavior, the prisons are filling up more and more. I've often wondered how the prison systems will handle all the new people that are up for arrest.
Right now, it hard to believe anything out there since we has massive, lying victim attitudes on a huge scale. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Bande

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Apr 03, 2023, 04:27 PM

Jacob Chansley: "Men of honor admit when they're wrong. Not just publicly but to themselves," Chansley told the court in Nov. 2021. "I was wrong for entering the Capitol. I have no excuse. No excuse whatsoever. The behavior is indefensible."

Except apparently, some do find it defensible...

dogwalker

If people.....I mean suckers......will believe it.......then there is money to be made!
(in a wide variety of arenas)