He, opps, I mean her, is as dumb as a rock. aka MTG

Started by Danno, Apr 14, 2023, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

"Jake Teixeira is white, male, Christian, and anti-war," Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) tweeted on Thursday evening. "That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime."

No Marge, sharing top secret government materials with dozens online makes Teixeira an enemy to the United States – and his name is Jack, not Jake.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

I've seen several MTG interviews.  She's got some "interesting" ideas for sure!  And when an interviewer puts her on the spot and tries to get her to admit to how stupid some of her beliefs are she always has a comeback line.

Romanticlover

She's dumb as dirt but she's hot, I'd do her!
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 14, 2023, 02:31 PMShe's dumb as dirt but she's hot, I'd do her!
Well, you know what they say: There's no accounting for taste.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

I thought you Democrats were cool with the whole "gender fluid" thing, a man can be woman and vice-versa.

Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Apr 14, 2023, 03:19 PMshe looks like a man

So does Lori Lightfoot(aka Beetlejuice), the ex-mayor of Chicago, absolutely hideous.

Are we having fun yet?

DoctorTaco

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 14, 2023, 02:31 PMShe's dumb as dirt but she's hot, I'd do her!

ONLY if she wears a ball gag so she can't talk!

HighStepper

Well they say crazy bitches are good in bed.
Too much sex is still not enough.