Nailed It.

Started by Bande, May 29, 2023, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

dogwalker

I see a totally blank white screen when I (mistakenly) clicked on that link, so yes it TOTALLY nailed.....um nothing.....lol.
Test ya link after posting?  Anyone think of doing that?

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on May 29, 2023, 05:19 PMI see a totally blank white screen when I (mistakenly) clicked on that link, so yes it TOTALLY nailed.....um nothing.....lol.

That would require actually looking at the link rather than just copy/pasting it from some echo chamber someplace...

Romanticlover

The link works.

I agree with the dude in the IG post, it's like what Bill Maher says "I've always been a libertarian. It's not me who's changed, it's the left. A large contingent has gone mental and I'm willing to call them out."
Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Quote from: dogwalker on May 29, 2023, 05:19 PMI see a totally blank white screen when I (mistakenly) clicked on that link, so yes it TOTALLY nailed.....um nothing.....lol.

You might want to look into it.
Link works for me.
Then again why would you.
You keep it simple stupid cuz you do not care.
LOL

HighStepper

This afternoon I just got a blank screen. Now I'm able to get to the Instagram post.

Joel Tiger's rant was not comprehensible on its own. Perhaps one needs to be familiar with other posts he has made. He claims to have been a lefty liberal, but now the left has move past him to the twilight zone.

He says this father left than left phenomenon has suppressed free speech and forces "corporate chemicals" into people's arms.

Free speech suppression is coming from the right with banning books to punishing people/organizations for speaking out against Right Wing culture war agendas. I suppose "corporate chemicals" is the Covid vaccine. The promoting of covid vaccines is not exclusive to the far left.

So, just what the fuck is this guy talking about?
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I'm still getting a blank screen. 
Could be because I'm on a laptop and the rest of you are on a phone?
Or browser differences, which happens. 
Pretty sure it's no big loss for me though. 
I'm not installing IG on my phone just to see one video....lol.

dogwalker

Please post more videos like the above.  It's perfect for me.
Only takes me 1 sec to watch (because there's nothing to see).
Won't attempt to sway my opinion or tell me what to think.
(because there's no content).
Seeing the white background is like hearing a bird chirp----soothing