Will Trump EVER be Held Accountable?

Started by bats, Mar 30, 2022, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 01, 2022, 01:45 AMBe 80 May 3rd. Like George Burns said, If I had know I was going to live this long I would've taken better care of myself.
You mean Mickey Mantle stole that line from George Burns? This changes everything.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 01, 2022, 01:16 AMHolding Donald Trump accountable depends on what one means by accountable. If by accountable you mean jail time, then NO.

It is like Trump made a deal with the devil. All the sleazy crooked stuff he has pulled over his lifetime he has seemingly got away with it.
You and I would probably go to jail if we tried to pull the shit that he has, but not him.

The only problem with a criminal prosecution of Trump is that so many ignorant Americans wouldn't buy it. And it's important to have public buy-in when a guy like Trump (and there's never been anyone like him before) is facing criminal charges. It's a difficult decision for prosecutors even if they have all the facts and the law on their side. (Which, in Trump's case, they obviously would have.)

Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Apr 01, 2022, 03:24 AMYou mean Mickey Mantle stole that line from George Burns? This changes everything.

Thanks, I did not know that. That's right you are a baseball historian and aficionado.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Tuscano

Quote from: bats on Apr 01, 2022, 03:24 AMYou mean Mickey Mantle stole that line from George Burns? This changes everything.

George Burns at 100...what keeps you going? " every morning I get up, dress, and go to my office." I don't remember the rest. Something to the effect it didn't matter whether he had anything to do or not.
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

It's yet another topic I do not particularly care about. 

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Apr 03, 2022, 01:48 AMIt's yet another topic I do not particularly care about. 

They made you look, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

English is not required for all trying to become a citizen
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome