Carrying out A political agenda.

Started by Bande, Jun 15, 2023, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Danno

it did not end good for boebert. lol dumb as a rock
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

The witness didn't lose her cool. Boebert was offensive and abusive to the witness, as our worst politicians often are. And Boebert is one of our worst.

HighStepper

Boebert comes off like a blithering idiot that doesn't know how Congress passes laws that government agencies have to make operational through publishing procedures.

The Chair should have admonished "Blowbert" to let the witness answer.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Right Wing Blaze News was founded by conservative Glenn Beck. So, it is not unexpected that they post an edit version with Boebert railing against government regulations. Their audience likes to see bully brats blowing up a meeting rather than an intelligent discussion of issues.

'Unlike Ms. Boebert, I Am Legally Trained': Crockett Fires Back At Boebert After Clash With Witness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccBa_Iv-xgg

Romanticlover

I've never heard of either one but Rep Crockett is talking in the above video but she ain't saying anything. I heard her say she passes bars, I imagine she stopped and had a few drinks. (rim shot)
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Boebert couldn't pass a 8th grade civics test.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 17, 2023, 01:17 PMI've never heard of either one but Rep Crockett is talking in the above video but she ain't saying anything. I heard her say she passes bars, I imagine she stopped and had a few drinks. (rim shot)
House Oversight Committee Hearing Death Of A Thousand Regulations.
Committee Chairman James Comer's claim that successful regulatory reforms implemented under the Trump Administration.
Jasmine Crockett cited the railroad deregulation that lead to the disaster in Palestine derailment, the Texas power grid failure, etc.

Lauren Boebert was scolded by committee leadership and reminded about House rules after she verbally sparred with a witness during an oversight hearing. Jasmine Crockett of Texas, who was the next committee member to be called on by Comer, began her allotted time by apologizing to Katzen, saying Boebert's aggressive questioning was "uncalled for."