What’s the Dumbest Trump Statement?

Started by HighStepper, Jun 19, 2023, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Joe Biden is well known for his gaffs. People love to point them out as though they are something unique to Biden.

This just popped up in my YouTube feed.

The 7 DUMBEST Trump Statements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5ptgRA

You cannot view this attachment.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

oh hell....all of the above was not a choice.

Romanticlover

Yes Trump has said some stupid things but Biden is the king of gaffes and wtf? statements.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oihV9yrZRHg

Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

Anyone can trot out some video or news story to make some point.  It will be even worse in the upcoming AI age.

Bande

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 19, 2023, 04:40 PMAnyone can trot out some video or news story to make some point.  It will be even worse in the upcoming AI age.

Agree A.I. is going to show a new light. And not necessarily good.

dogwalker

Which is why I often say if you were not there or did not witness it, then how can you be so sure it happened?

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 19, 2023, 04:40 PMAnyone can trot out some video or news story to make some point.  It will be even worse in the upcoming AI age.

Just to be clear the above video while edited to create a compilation, the actual statements by Trump were not AI generated.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Oh yeh?  You were at the interview?  Just to make the point that if anyone thought the line between truth and fiction was unclear in the last few years it may be MUCH worse in the future.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 20, 2023, 02:16 AMOh yeh?  You were at the interview?  Just to make the point that if anyone thought the line between truth and fiction was unclear in the last few years it may be MUCH worse in the future.
In the not-too-distant future, yes, we will have to recalibrate. But for now, it's still okay, most of the time, to believe your eyes and ears.