REVEAL: Trump's Running Mate! Tulsi Gabbard a potential vice presidential pick.

Started by Bande, Jun 21, 2023, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

REVEAL: Trump's Running Mate! Tulsi Gabbard a potential vice presidential pick.

dogwalker

I like her.  When she ran for President I liked a lot of what she said because it made sense to me.

Trump might call her Grab-hard though.

Romanticlover

I think a DeSantis/Gabbard ticket would work, they would have a Joannie Loves Chachi dynamic.
Nobody wants to be associated with Trump.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

dogwalker

Trump needs someone that is weak, easily manipulated, and is totally unknown among other things. 
Trump can't allow himself to be overshadowed.
[Too bad James Stockdale isn't alive.]
To me Tulsi seems too strong for him, and a strong woman at that.
Trump seems to hate strong women.
She's a veteran and Trump doesn't seem to have overwhelming love for veterans.

Romanticlover

Tulsi Gabbard is right about being attacked if you leave the Democratic Party, some will call you a "dangerous troll" or worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/11/tulsi-gabbard-quits-democratic-party
Are we having fun yet?

bladegunner

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 21, 2023, 08:17 PMTrump needs someone that is weak, easily manipulated, and is totally unknown among other things. 
Trump can't allow himself to be overshadowed.
[Too bad James Stockdale isn't alive.]
To me Tulsi seems too strong for him, and a strong woman at that.
Trump seems to hate strong women.
She's a veteran and Trump doesn't seem to have overwhelming love for veterans.

Trump loves anyone who speaks well of him and hates anyone who speaks poorly of him. And anyone can start in one position and move to the other in a heartbeat. Little else matters.

dogwalker

I could not even begin to guess who Trump would pick as his VP running mate.  Vladimir Putin?  j/k.  Perhaps an unknown Governor from a conservative state far from Florida.  Or a Congressperson like Matt Gaetz?  He's a Trump ass kisser (and young which some older candidates pick) but maybe too well known and headstrong.  And he's from Florida where Trump may already be able to get adequate electoral votes.  Best to chose a VP candidate where the Presidential candidate may need just a few more votes to win the state.  Not Kevin McCarthy since Trump will never win CA and McCarthy would never be able to drum up enough votes to do so.  That would be interesting though.  Do Don and Kev get along these days?

CaptainMorgan

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 22, 2023, 08:48 AMI could not even begin to guess who Trump would pick as his VP running mate.  Vladimir Putin?  j/k.  Perhaps an unknown Governor from a conservative state far from Florida.  Or a Congressperson like Matt Gaetz?  He's a Trump ass kisser (and young which some older candidates pick) but maybe too well known and headstrong.  And he's from Florida where Trump may already be able to get adequate electoral votes.  Best to chose a VP candidate where the Presidential candidate may need just a few more votes to win the state.  Not Kevin McCarthy since Trump will never win CA and McCarthy would never be able to drum up enough votes to do so.  That would be interesting though.  Do Don and Kev get along these days?

Kevin is a Demoncrat at Heart and one can see it. Kevin will get his due..