Wuhan Lab Leak Theory CONFIRMED; Fauci-Backed Research at Center of DEADLY EXPER

Started by Bande, Jun 21, 2023, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Imagine That...

Wuhan Lab Leak Theory CONFIRMED; Fauci-Backed Research at Center of DEADLY EXPERIMENT:

bladegunner

HighStepper

Concerned about the potential for catastrophic harm, the Obama administration paused federal funding of gain-of-function research in 2014. In late 2022, Fauci sat for a seven-hour deposition, admitting that exceptions had been made for gain-of-function research deemed vital to government scientists. In any case, the pause ended in 2017. Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

The problem with the article in Reason is that they strongly imply that we have confirmation that the virus originated with a leak from the Wuhan lab during research on bat coronaviruses. Though I didn't watch the entire YouTube video posted by the OP, the guy doing the talking seems to be just reading the Reason article verbatim.

But based on my own reading,* we don't have such confirmation, and we likely never will, owing to the apparent cover-up by Chinese authorities. Our government has also been less than transparent about the intelligence it has on the issue.

The lesson here is not that the virus started with either a leak from the lab or a spillover from an animal market. Instead, either could have happened, and government secrecy has contributed to the absence of conclusive evidence and public mistrust of any official story.

*I'm referring to two recent articles, one in the New York Times and the other in The Atlantic

Blkfyre

It doesn't matter where it started. What is important is that Trump knew about it, but minimized it for MONTHS causing who knows how many deaths.