Marjorie Greene vs Lauren Boebart

Started by Romanticlover, Jun 22, 2023, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Rep Green called Rep Boebart "a little bitch" in the House because she felt Boebart plagiarized her articles of impeachment. I love a good cat fight and I think Boebart is hot, I'd buy that for a dollar.

BTW: the articles of impeachment passed today and will go to committee
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

But an oil wrestling match would be better than calling each other juvenile names...
and yes apparently there was an effort today to impeach Biden based on immigration policy.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2023, 01:03 PMBTW: the articles of impeachment passed today and will go to committee
LOL. The articles of impeachment did not "pass." Instead, as part of a deal to appease the hardliners, they agreed to refer the issue to two committees, where a few clowns will drone on for a while about nothing before the whole thing dies from a complete lack of substance.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 22, 2023, 03:01 PMLOL. The articles of impeachment did not "pass." Instead, as part of a deal to appease the hardliners, they agreed to refer the issue to two committees, where a few clowns will drone on for a while about nothing before the whole thing dies from a complete lack of substance.

LMAO. Plenty of Substance. ChinaBiden needs Treason charges for the millions taken from China.
I guess many are ok with China owning us. Crazy shit
The CRIME family needs held accountable.
Many Spineless Bitches out there. They need to go...
Sad when political movements (Parties) Control the outcome. System was not designed that way for a reason.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jun 22, 2023, 03:01 PMLOL. The articles of impeachment did not "pass." Instead, as part of a deal to appease the hardliners, they agreed to refer the issue to two committees, where a few clowns will drone on for a while about nothing before the whole thing dies from a complete lack of substance.

That's what I said smartass, the resolution passed and will go to committee.

I'll bet you're fun at parties. lol
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2023, 03:25 PMThat's what I said smartass, the resolution passed and will go to committee.

I'll bet you're fun at parties. lol
You did not say the resolution passed. You said, "the articles of impeachment passed." There's a huge difference.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2023, 03:20 PMLMAO. Plenty of Substance. ChinaBiden needs Treason charges for the millions taken from China.
I guess many are ok with China owning us. Crazy shit
The CRIME family needs held accountable.
Many Spineless Bitches out there. They need to go...
Sad when political movements (Parties) Control the outcome. System was not designed that way for a reason.
All these "crimes" and yet zero evidence. Laughable.

Wake me when anyone with a shred of credibility accues Biden of committing crimes.

bladegunner

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2023, 03:20 PM... ChinaBiden needs Treason charges for the millions taken from China.

Speculative allegations. Trump crime family documented BILLIONS of dollars from the Saudis.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Has anyone seen this movie?

Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert and Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene secretly filmed an adult film titled  Two Smoking Hotties For Christ. The film depicts, "How two courageous cul-de-sac mommies threw off the chains of the deep state and plunged deep into exploring each other's bodies and firearms." Many online reviews of the movie praise producer/director Andrew Canard's vision of freedom, defense of evangelical Christianity, and the American way. It's a safe bet that both politicians will win many honors at the upcoming AVN (Adult Video News) Awards.
Too much sex is still not enough.