'Comer Whistle-blower Biden Investigation

Started by HighStepper, Jul 13, 2023, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

First the whistle blower goes missing then the whistle blower turns out to be a bad actor.

James Comer's 'Credible' Whistleblower is ON THE RUN for Being a Foreign Agent for China!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFtp5opgRY

9:06 minutes in length.

Summary of Video
We are now learning through an unsealed indictment that the whistleblower James Comer has been touting is facing eight felony counts, including "Conspiracy to violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act, Conspiracy to violate the Arms Export Control Act, Violation of the Arms Export Control Act (relating to Libya), Violation of the Arms Export Control Act (relating to the United Arab Emirates), Violation of the Arms Export Control Act (relating to Kenya), Making false statements, and Conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act.

Other source

US says missing GOP whistleblower is arms trafficker, Chinese agent
Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

I thought this was a Bande post at first glance. lol

I don't know who to believe anymore, trust in the DOJ and FBI are at an all-time low according to polls.
It's possible this guy was a foreign agent but what he said was true about the Biden's, who better to know
what the Chinese are doing than a Chinese agent.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 14, 2023, 07:16 AMI don't know who to believe anymore, trust in the DOJ and FBI are at an all-time low according to polls.
It's possible this guy was a foreign agent but what he said was true about the Biden's, who better to know
what the Chinese are doing than a Chinese agent.
The other day I was watching Fox News for a few minutes, and the host and a Republican lawmaker were talking about how trust in the FBI was so low. As if to prove that irony is dead, the host noted explicitly that the seeds of doubt had not come from Fox or Republican politicians.

It's ridiculous because we've all seen Trump, the Republicans, and the right-wing media attack the FBI for years. As with most bullshit, there's often a grain of truth in their lies, which hooks the people predisposed to believe them. It's been an effective propaganda technique.

As for your claim that the foreign agent has told the truth about the Bidens, I would ask, How on God's green earth would you know?

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 14, 2023, 09:56 AMAs for your claim that the foreign agent has told the truth about the Bidens, I would ask, How on God's green earth would you know?

I don't and neither do you.
How do you know he isn't telling the truth?

As for the trust in the FBI, it's across the board between both parties not just Republicans.

Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

"Be a good Democrat and do as your told and believe everything the government tells you" - Ministry of Truth
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

who to believe, Trump or the FBI? not even close, Trump would lie about taking a shit or not. Can't speak for more than 30 sec. without a lie involved.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 14, 2023, 10:03 AMI don't and neither do you.
How do you know he isn't telling the truth?

As for the trust in the FBI, it's across the board between both parties not just Republicans.
It appears I misunderstood what you wrote about the foreign agent. I read an unequivocal claim that the Chinese agent was telling the truth. I can see now, however, that your statement was unclear. Par for the course, I suppose.

As for trust in the FBI, everything that popped up in my search indicated that Republicans trust the FBI less than Democrats. It's yet another sign of the poisoning of the Republican Party by the MAGA extremists, who have turned the party that formerly supported "law and order" into the party that believes the FBI is out to get them.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 14, 2023, 07:16 AMI thought this was a Bande post at first glance. lol
Yes. I tried to show how to introduce provocative political videos.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 14, 2023, 07:16 AMI don't know who to believe anymore, trust in the DOJ and FBI are at an all-time low according to polls.
By their fruit you will recognize them. Matthew 7:16
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=14077
Too much sex is still not enough.