Trump Investigation Trump Indicted in 2020 Election Interference Case in Georgia

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 14, 2023, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Aug 16, 2023, 10:40 AMThe judicial system has been weaponized by Bidens administration.

You are listening to hear say and personal opinions not Facts.
Trump has not been tied to no mob nor convicted.
This is all a move by leftists for mass media coverage to affect election results in which they need to be accountable..

The Demoncrats are a disgrace. Demoncrats have fabricated evidence. lied, and Trump still goes STRONG.

Demoncrats are Rushing and want quick Trials to hopefully win the elections when in fact the Demoncrats are making Trump more popular.

The latest Indictments as with the others are a ploy for vast media coverage to effect the elections and most will not see the light of day.

Most of  Georgia's Incitements in my opinion will be transferred to Federal jurisdiction since what is alleged to have happened, happened out of Georgia's jurisdiction.

Along with many politicians across the boards (All Parties) Have made the same accusations (statements) on previous elections with no consequences.

Therefore this is all media manipulation against 1 .

And the reason for the push for speedy trials is to get a hastily conviction to affect the elections. Most convictions (If Any) will be overturned on appeal.

The Demoncrats are tampering with elections and need to be accountable.

TRUMP 2024

Lets make America GREAT Again..

You do get that RICO isn't just used against the mob right? It was used often against them, but at its heart, RICO is intentionally broad, has provisions for a variety of civil and criminal penalties, and has been expansively interpreted by the courts leading to its application in almost all areas of commercial law, even when defendants in no way resemble members of organized crime

https://www.justia.com/criminal/docs/rico/

RICO allows for the prosecution of all individuals involved in a corrupt organization, exactly what the government is alleging Trump did while in power.

And it's funny, while conservatives keep pounding the drum of the justice system being weaponized by Democrats, they are ALL IN for Republicans using it against Biden's son, to the point of asking why the justice department isn't doing MORE.

Which is it? Should the Justice Department be used in all cases where all an individual's possible criminal activities need to be investigated?

Or is it, that it should ONLY be used that way for causes YOU think are important?

These indictments are nothing new, they were in the works BEFORE Trump announced he was running again, as the documents show the government pursuing investigations for YEARS. So saying this is being used ONLY to come at Trump due to the election is a spurious charge.

Whether Trump ran or not, EVERY one of the indictments would have been put into motion due to Trump's actions.

Danno

Even the one man that kept him from being impeached and convicted, Barr, says he's toast.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 16, 2023, 10:40 AMThe Demoncrats are a disgrace. Demoncrats have fabricated evidence.
The evidence comes from the sworn testimony of longtime conservative Republicans given under oath.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Because not everyone understands what RICO is, and how it applies to Trump and the others charged in the latest indictment, here is a video where a lawyer breaks down the charges, explains what RICO is and why it may or may not apply in this case. LegalEagle's mission is to break down the laws and legal issues that surround our everyday lives and bring legal literacy to the masses.

So, lots of legal speak, but all of it including relevant statues explained in easy-to-understand language. 

While a little snarky he does just stick to the law, explaining the background, the specific charges, and why they would apply and has actually worked on RICO cases before.

dogwalker

Guiliani should be a useful advisor in the Georgia cases....lmao.....well if Trump pays him....lmao.

dogwalker

Trump and the Republicans whine about claimed politicization of justice YET the House is trying to impeach Biden and have opened an investigation into the Fulton County DA so they are just as guilty.  Is it right for a "victim" to become an aggressor just for the sake of revenge?

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 24, 2023, 06:41 PMTrump and the Republicans whine about claimed politicization of justice YET the House is trying to impeach Biden and have opened an investigation into the Fulton County DA so they are just as guilty.  Is it right for a "victim" to become an aggressor just for the sake of revenge?
The big difference, obviously, is that the Republicans have produced zero evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, while the evidence of wrongdoing by Trump and his cronies is mountainous.

But the Republicans don't care about evidence. They keep telling the same bullshit stories until they start believing it themselves (I guess).

Trump spoke after his booking tonight and went on about how there should be nothing wrong with challenging an election. Well, duh, Donald. But you lost all your court challenges and recounts and then proceeded with your criminal plan to overturn the lawful results.

What a sad loser he is.

zoezane

I agree, Trump a sad loser.  He dark offensive energy fieled is destorying himself.  That mughot was a shaming humiliating expereince for the criminal of the century.  I stand with Jack Smith and Georgia.  His mom and dad could not disciplin him at 10 years old.  He got kicked out of military school.  Well, Orange Face were here to stop your evil, vile life.  How he got up in front of America gropping Ivanka, it's blasphemy to our sex.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Bande

Bande

Quote from: bats on Aug 24, 2023, 08:39 PMThe big difference, obviously, is that the Republicans have produced zero evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, while the evidence of wrongdoing by Trump and his cronies is mountainous.

But the Republicans don't care about evidence. They keep telling the same bullshit stories until they start believing it themselves (I guess).

Trump spoke after his booking tonight and went on about how there should be nothing wrong with challenging an election. Well, duh, Donald. But you lost all your court challenges and recounts and then proceeded with your criminal plan to overturn the lawful results.

What a sad loser he is.

Follow the money.. You see the ousted Ukrainians interview.. May enlighten you...
Of course you can never see another opinion.
Make assumptions from a LEFTISTS view...

Fact is Trumps policies had this Country better and Bidens administration has this COUNTRY To SHIT.. One may not like Trumps antics, I prefer the condition of the Country and handle the antics...
To many pussies in this society now letting everything hurt their feelings...

bats

Quote from: Bande on Aug 25, 2023, 07:22 PMPRESIDENTIAL Immunity...
I suppose he'd have immunity for conduct related to the scope of his duties as president. But none of the crimes he's charged with fall anywhere near that scope.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Aug 25, 2023, 07:22 PMPRESIDENTIAL Immunity...

Funny how with Trump conservatives cry "Presidential Immunity", WHILE attempting to try Biden. According to you it shouldn't matter what he did or didn't do with his son, right?

Also, the conservative bullshit of following the money. If there were money to be followed conservatives would have been trumpeting it already.

They haven't, so you know what that makes all those conservative politicians and those who listen to their echo chamber nonsense?

Hypocrites...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 25, 2023, 07:29 PMFact is Trumps policies had this Country better and Bidens administration has this COUNTRY To SHIT.. One may not like Trumps antics, I prefer the condition of the Country and handle the antics...
That is pure bullshit. Trump has no policies. He is a vindictive con artist scamming money from his MAGA cult victims.

Both Donald Trump and Joe Biden have served as President of the United States. Biden in less than 3 years has accomplished more for the average citizen than Trump had accomplished in 4 years.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

name 3 things that Trump did to make this country better

Quote from: Bande on Aug 25, 2023, 07:29 PMFollow the money.. You see the ousted Ukrainians interview.. May enlighten you...
Of course you can never see another opinion.
Make assumptions from a LEFTISTS view...

Fact is Trumps policies had this Country better and Bidens administration has this COUNTRY To SHIT.. One may not like Trumps antics, I prefer the condition of the Country and handle the antics...
To many pussies in this society now letting everything hurt their feelings...