Trump Investigation Trump Indicted in 2020 Election Interference Case in Georgia

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 14, 2023, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

the only pussies crying are the MAgA cult members. maybe send some more money to Trump, that should make anyone cry.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Danno on Aug 26, 2023, 01:16 PMname 3 things that Trump did to make this country better

You do know you are going to get inanity such as: "Build a wall!" "Stopped Covid!" and "Shut down Obamacare!" right?

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 26, 2023, 02:17 PMYou do know you are going to get inanity such as: "Build a wall!" "Stopped Covid!" and "Shut down Obamacare!" right?
Trump didn't repeal Obamacare — he accidentally bolstered it. The health exchanges didn't collapse, as Trump had hoped. Instead, health plans and states quickly figured out a way to gain back the federal dollars they lost:
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 26, 2023, 02:36 PMTrump didn't repeal Obamacare — he accidentally bolstered it. The health exchanges didn't collapse, as Trump had hoped. Instead, health plans and states quickly figured out a way to gain back the federal dollars they lost:

Hence the inanity comment. Trump did NONE of those things, yet claimed he did/would.

thaikhan

My God. I don't know who's got Trump's dick further down their throat. The Democrats who complain about him while choking on his chode cuz they can't get off his dick or the Republicans who let Trump bend them over. Either way, he's tickling both their tonsils. Dick breath abound

bats

Quote from: thaikhan on Aug 26, 2023, 07:28 PMMy God. I don't know who's got Trump's dick further down their throat. The Democrats who complain about him while choking on his chode cuz they can't get off his dick or the Republicans who let Trump bend them over. Either way, he's tickling both their tonsils. Dick breath abound
Only a few wise men like yourself can stay above the political fray. The rest of us are helplessly biased in one way or another.

I strive to be more like you, but I'm just a man.

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 26, 2023, 04:44 PMHence the inanity comment. Trump did NONE of those things, yet claimed he did/would.

As posted in a prior thread, Trump took undeserved credit
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=14611

Blkfyre

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-judge-set-trump-trial-date-election-interference-case-rcna101669

The judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case in federal court set a trial date for March 4, 2024, a schedule that could have a crucial impact on the 2024 race for the White House.

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan's decision sets the trial in the middle of the Republican presidential primaries and the day before Super Tuesday.

During a hearing on Monday, Chutkan heard arguments from Trump's lawyers and federal prosecutors about when the case could be set for trial. Special counsel Jack Smith proposed that the trial start in January, with jury selection beginning in December of this year, while Trump's team said the trial should be pushed back until April 2026, after the presidential election.

"These proposals are obviously very far apart," Chutkan said Monday. "Neither of them is acceptable."

Chutkan said that Trump will have to prioritize the trial and that she wouldn't change the trial schedule based upon another defendant's professional obligations, say, for a professional athlete.

dogwalker

I know all the (left leaning) news says Trump's court schedule will impact his Presidential race, but will it, really?
His core base will vote for him no matter WHAT.  That is clear. 
He's currently 40% ahead of any other Republican.  He does not need to campaign at this point.
He's even gained some votes since the indictments.  In an odd way being in court may help his campaign (already has in terms of donations and donations = attack ads)
So I just don't get why the news claims it's going to be a problem unless they think those voting for other Republican candidates decide not to vote for anyone (never Trumpsters) if their candidate drops out.  Some of those say they'd rather vote for Trump than Biden though.

HighStepper

Welcome to the world of the 24 hour cable news programming. They get all kinds of political pundits with the need to speculate to fill up air time.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 26, 2023, 10:02 AMThat is pure bullshit. Trump has no policies. He is a vindictive con artist scamming money from his MAGA cult victims.

Both Donald Trump and Joe Biden have served as President of the United States. Biden in less than 3 years has accomplished more for the average citizen than Trump had accomplished in 4 years.

He has accomplished running the Country into the ground. Economy and polls speak for itself..
Reality check time...