Joe and Hunter Biden

Started by Hobby, Mar 31, 2022, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Bill O'rielly gives a break down of Biden and Hunter Corruption.

So let us begin with Hunter Biden. Doesn't that sound a little unusual that I would give that monologue and then open with Hunter Biden? Stay with me. And that is the subject of this evening's Talking Points Memo. Now the overview on Hunter Biden is factual. So while his father was Vice President under President Obama. Hunter Biden decided to go into business, and he used his father's position to set up contracts around the world. China, Russia, Ukraine. And those contracts brought Hunter Biden millions of dollars. That's a fact. Hunter Biden admits it. Hunter Biden told the IRS that happened. All right. So millions of dollars are coming to Hunter Biden, but Hunter Biden really doesn't have a job. All right, it's not like he's working for the No Spin News, he doesn't have a job. He's appointed and he gets contracts to consult. But he's not doing anything, he's not building anything. He's not particularly creative or any of that. But millions of dollars are going into his wallet. Fact. His father knows this is happening, because Hunter Biden on occasion introduces his father to his business partners around the world. And Hunter Biden flies on Air Force II with his father to take meetings, particularly in China. So the Vice President of the United States knows that his son is reaping millions of dollars by an association with him, Joe Biden knows that. That is corruption. That's what it is. Now, if you're an honest politician, you say to your son, number one, you're not flying on Air Force II at taxpayers expense so you can make money. That's not happening. And number 2, I'm the Vice President. I can't have you entering into deals with nations that I'm responsible for. Remember, Barack Obama put Joe Biden in charge of Ukraine.

So this is corruption. Now that's an opinion, but it's based on facts. So Joe Biden to me, used his position as Vice President to perform corrupt acts on behalf of his son, and I think his brother, but I'm not quite sure about Jimmy yet. Now, if you want to go back in history to see another President who did the exact same thing, you go to U.S. Grant. Who in his administration, employed 40 members, 4-0, of the Grant family. And U.S. Grant was battered by corruption his entire 8 years. OK, so you can read about it, but it's the same thing. So members of Grant's family were enriching themselves because Grant was President. Members of Biden's family enrich themselves because he was Vice President. Are you with me so far? Is everybody here? Now there's no two sides to that story. So if your liberal friends, if your Biden supporter friends deny it, then they're just living in the land of Oz. They don't want to know the truth. As Jack Nicholson once said, you can't handle the truth.

All right. Timeline, Hunter Biden. April 2019, 2 years ago. Hunter Biden damages his Mac, Brooke - MacBook Pro. It damages his computer, water damage. He brings it in, not to a computer place. But to some kind of slash, he didn't bring it to Apple, he brings it to some guy in Wilmington, Delaware. The guy does repairs, but he can't even see this guy, so I don't know. He drops the computer off, does Hunter Biden, and he never comes back to get it. OK. This is the guy getting paid millions of dollars by China, Ukraine and Russia. Drops the computer off, and doesn't come back. In the computer there's all kinds of business stuff, personal stuff, pictures of him inebriated. I mean, it's like, all right. So the guy, he takes the hard drive out, John Paul Mac Isaac. Why? I don't know. Why would you do that? You're not entitled to do that. Just want to fix the computer. So he takes it out. All right. And he makes a copy, and he gives it to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello. All right, this is in September. So computer goes in in April. Hunter Biden doesn't show back up. In September, the guy makes a copy of the hard drive and gives it to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello. Why would you do that? OK.

Then the FBI gets involved because Giuliani kind of whispers around that he has it and they go into the Delaware repair shop and take the computer. They have subpoenas, they take it. OK? Now, later on in a congressional hearing, the person in charge of this, the FBI personnel, said he doesn't know where the computer is. You've seen the clip, it's just OK, great. Thanks. Alright then in late September, after the hard drive's been given to Giuliani and the FBI seizes it. I'm sorry, the FBI seized in December. In late September, Steve Bannon tells The New York Post about this whole thing. All right. And then the New York Post gets a copy of the hard drive and prints it in October. October 11. OK, it's a big story in the New York Post. But none of the other corporate media pick it up, and it's banned on social media, Facebook and all that. They ban it. Why would you do that? I mean, you know, it's a legitimate story. Check it out yourself. OK, so there's a total across the board blackout of the story, which you know about. And then it comes up to Joe Biden in the final presidential debate. Finally, it gets to him. All right, he's running for President, October 20th, right before the election. Hey, your kids laptops has all kinds of salacious stuff. What do you think? Roll the tape.

"There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what this, he's accusing me, of is a Russian plan. They have said that this is, has all the - 5 former heads of the CIA. Both parties say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it, except his and his good friend, Rudy Giuliani."

"You mean the laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?"

"That's exactly what."

"Is this where you're going?"

"That's exactly what."

"This is where he's going."

OK. Come on. It's 2 weeks before the election. So Joe Biden, but remember, look what he said. That's what I was told. OK. All right, so now we know that Biden was misled or lied. One or the other. Misled or lie. OK, cause, stuff on it wasn't a Russian hoax. Hunter Biden put it there. So now where do we stand? OK, this is the most important part of this. So the feds are investigating Hunter Biden. It's led by Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss. Now, David Weiss has to use the FBI to accumulate information, facts. All right. All right. So that's underway. And according to CBS News, which is now finally covering it for some reason. All right. The FBI and the U.S. attorney are looking at Hunter Biden allegedly violating tax laws, money laundering and violating foreign lobbying laws. So there is a grand jury. What is a grand jury? It is folks, regular folks, impaneled for months. Not a regular one shot deal like we all have to do. These people are impaneled for a while and they're paid. And they look at the evidence and they decide to issue an indictment or not. I think Hunter Biden is going to get indicted. I do. OK, so that's where we are. And all of the other stuff you hear is. B.S. hype, whatever.

OK, so Hunter Biden right now is living in California near Malibu. All right. And he is doing some art stuff. See this, the guy doesn't have a job. He's never had a job, and he's living in the most expensive area of the country, Malibu. All right, now, the Washington Post ran an article, I'm not even going to bother with it, not even bothering with it. New York Times not bothering. What they don't want to tell you what actually happened. They're covering themselves because they know they're not newspapers any longer, but their credibility is now people are mocking them, so they got to cover it. And as soon as they do it, then the corporate TV media does it. With the exception of Fox, Fox has done it all along. But sometimes on FNC, it's not true what they're telling you, they're hyping it. All right. So Hunter Biden and his father, the president, are afforded due process. We know it happened. We know it was corrupt, Joe Biden, but we don't know if you committed a formal crime, yet. So if Hunter Biden gets indicted, that means it's a trial. Unless he pleads guilty, which he might, to avoid a trial. In a trial, you're going to have people come in and say Joe Biden got a piece, because they've already said it. Bob Wolinski, I think the guy's name is ,Hunter Biden partner. Hey, dad, got a taste. The big guy, 10%, that was all in the New York Post story, but it hasn't been proven. And that's what would happen if Hunter Biden is indicted.

Now I know I can hear you saying, well, it's a corrupt Biden Administration. Justice Department never going to do it. It's too far gone for that. If they don't indict, they're going to have to explain why. All right, so Christopher Wray, the head of the FBI, whose main cyber guy didn't even know where Hunter's computer was. Christopher Wray going to have to come out and explain it. Now, if he does get indicted, and this is the final part of this Talking Points Memo, and I hope you find it worthy. President Biden could pardon him before there's even a trial before anything happens. That's what Gerald Ford did to Richard Nixon. And there have been a few other cases in history where a President has pardoned someone before the legal charges are brought to a jury. OK, now, if Joe Biden does that, he's through. So even the New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC News, those are the 3 most progressive news organizations, CNN right behind it. But even they would have to call for Joe Biden to resign if he pardoned his son, so nobody could find out what really happened. Joe Biden pretty much would have to resign. That's where it would be. Now, it might be worth it for him to resign if he took money from his son and his brother. If Joe Biden did that, he's Spiro Agnew. Remember the Vice President under Nixon, Spiro Agnew, plead no contest to bribery. And he got booted. OK. So, same thing could happen to Biden. So that's where we are right now. Bill@BillOReilly.com, you got any questions, but I think I've explained it fairly clearly, took 15 minutes, but it's an important story because it affects the President of the United States. The most powerful man in the world. Directly affects him. OK.

Zep

Bill O rielly....   Haha. Now there's a guy you can trust.  FoxNews don't even believe him.   
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

I expected this reaction.  I bet you didn't bother to read what O'reilly had to say. Like O'Rielly said if people don't believe the facts they live in the land of Oz. On April 30 a month from now we will revisit this and see how right or wrong Bill is.  What to make any bets?

Danno

more pissed about the $141 mil we spent on Trumps golfing.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

I'm sorry but that is an awful long read from Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin News" as he calls it. He is not a credible journalist. That is not to say, that some of what he sets forth is not factual.

We have discussed Hunter Biden ad nauseam on P2P political forum. I believe I stated my position as I'm waiting for the prosecutor incitements.  Lock him up, so we can shut up, lol.

Just my thoughts. Not trying to dissuade others that have a keen interest in this subject. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Bill is not always right and sometimes is wrong and sometimes just full of it. Bill thinks he is good friend of Trump, I know Trump allowed Bill to exclusive write a Trump biography made Bill millions and Bill got to go for a ride on AF1. Both do share a common interest in paying women hush or shut the fuckup money  for sex.  Trump paid Stormy off with what 100,000 while Bill paid off Lis Wiehl 32 million and there were others Fox paid off.  I guess Trump is just a better deal maker. LOL

Most of the time Bill is spot on and when he is he will pat himself on the back letting everyone know he was right.  Take you back a month or so when he made the prediction or gave his analysis of what was going down. Roll the tape.

This analysis I do think Bill is right about...  like I said, in a month we shall see how far this has gone.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 01, 2022, 01:00 AMBill is not always right and sometimes is wrong and sometimes just full of it. Bill thinks he is good friend of Trump, I know Trump allowed Bill to exclusive write a Trump biography made Bill millions and Bill got to go for a ride on AF1. Both do share a common interest in paying women hush or shut the fuckup money  for sex.  Trump paid Stormy off with what 100,000 while Bill paid off Lis Wiehl 32 million and there were others Fox paid off.  I guess Trump is just a better deal maker. LOL

Most of the time Bill is spot on and when he is he will pat himself on the back letting everyone know he was right.  Take you back a month or so when he made the prediction or gave his analysis of what was going down. Roll the tape.

This analysis I do think Bill is right about...  like I said, in a month we shall see how far this has gone.

So what you are saying is that Bill is proven to be biased towards Trump, an unreliable reporter, and has a financial incentive to report on things that Trump believes.

So we are supposed to believe him...why?

Romanticlover

Last night NBC news had an in-depth expose about Hunter Biden's emails and it shows widespread corruption, too bad it took them 18 months to report on it. The MSM denied the laptop and social media censored anyone who mentioned it leading up to the election.

It was collusion and it was disgusting, had it been one of Trump's kids the media would of had a field day.
Like Like x 1 View List
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 01, 2022, 08:45 AMSo what you are saying is that Bill is proven to be biased towards Trump, an unreliable reporter, and has a financial incentive to report on things that Trump believes.

So we are supposed to believe him...why?

That's about the size of it.... Orielly defends Trump! Nevertheless Bill analysis are usually pretty darn good and accurate.

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Mar 31, 2022, 09:16 PMIn late September, Steve Bannon tells The New York Post about this whole thing. All right. And then the New York Post gets a copy of the hard drive and prints it in October. October 11. OK, it's a big story in the New York Post. But none of the other corporate media pick it up, and it's banned on social media, Facebook and all that. They ban it. Why would you do that? I mean, you know, it's a legitimate story.
The reason the respected news outlets wouldn't run with the story is simple--they couldn't verify it. Does anyone think they would have kept it quiet if they had been able to verify it? Of course not. They're literally in the news business, and something that was supposed to be as explosive as the Hunter Biden laptop story would have been front-page news.

So now, apparently there's an actual DOJ investigation or something? Good! Let it happen, and let's see what shakes out.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Apr 02, 2022, 05:10 PMThe reason the respected news outlets wouldn't run with the story is simple--they couldn't verify it. Does anyone think they would have kept it quiet if they had been able to verify it? Of course not. They're literally in the news business, and something that was supposed to be as explosive as the Hunter Biden laptop story would have been front-page news.

So now, apparently there's an actual DOJ investigation or something? Good! Let it happen, and let's see what shakes out.

Stop Spinning...I disagree they didn't want to investigate and all they did was deny deny deny...blame russia russia russia. They could not afford to find out the truth one way or the other, could have cost Biden the election over a scandal like this... and still could cost Biden the presidency if the serious allegations prove to be true of involvement of the Ukraine in emails that link Old Joe or  Joe pardons his drug addicted worthless son!

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 02, 2022, 05:43 PMStop Spinning...I disagree they didn't want to investigate and all they did was deny deny deny...blame russia russia russia. They could not afford to find out the truth one way or the other, could have cost Biden the election over a scandal like this

Come on. It's in a news outlet's interest to report newsworthy things that they can verify. That's their business!

Conversely, it's not in their interest to report things they can't verify, even if a tabloid like the NY Post goes ahead without verification.

Not even the WSJ would bite. You think they wanted Biden to win? Of course not. But they have a reputable news operation even if their editorial side is far-right.

Hobby

Did you bump your head? Those so called news agencies you refer to had no problem publishing unverified stories about Trump! Many had to recant.  Some were just out right lies... The left wing news media did not want Biden to lose and Trump to win... that's for certain... now they don't know what to think about Biden!

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 02, 2022, 06:08 PMDid you bump your head? Those so called news agencies you refer to had no problem publishing unverified stories about Trump! Many had to recant.  Some were just out right lies... The left wing news media did not want Biden to lose and Trump to win... that's for certain... now they don't know what to think about Biden!
Can you name even two stories from either NYT, WaPo, or WSJ that were unverified and therefore recanted?

Hobby

I am not going to go into your land of make believe....