More Problems for Rudy G.

Started by bats, Aug 30, 2023, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Poor Rudy. In addition to being indicted for his part in the criminal enterprise of conspiring to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia, today, a federal judge ruled that Mr. Guiliani is liable for defamation in the suit brought by two Georgia election workers.

And because Rudy wouldn't play ball during discovery, the judge is skipping over all the fact-finding and moving straight to the phase where a jury will determine how much he should pay for his sociopathic ruining of the election workers' lives.

As if we needed further proof that Donald Trump always picks the best people!

According to the New York Times:

[The judge] took the proactive step of declaring him liable for "defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy and punitive damage claims."

Ouch! Sadly for the plaintiffs, Rudy probably won't have a pot to piss in when the bill comes due.

bit.ly/3OWKwLQ

dogwalker

does not affect my daily life.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 30, 2023, 09:50 PMdoes not affect my daily life.
Spamming the forum with this shit is weird, man.

bladegunner

ddub does not entertain you?

dogwalker

@ bats   It's not spam. Spam is sent in bulk (usually unsolicited). I only posted here.  It's my true opinion and it does make a point even if you don't GET IT.    Do I really have to explain it for the 98th time?

Also it's up to Hobby and HS to decide if my posts are spam, not you.
Always cracks me up how there's ALWAYS at least one person in every forum that's not in charge but thinks they are anyway.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 31, 2023, 12:59 AM@ bats   It's not spam. Spam is sent in bulk (usually unsolicited). I only posted here.  It's my true opinion and it does make a point even if you don't GET IT.    Do I really have to explain it for the 98th time?

Also it's up to Hobby and HS to decide if my posts are spam, not you.
Always cracks me up how there's ALWAYS at least one person in every forum that's not in charge but thinks they are anyway.

I'm aware of the traditional use of the word "spam." It's not the only sense of the word in common usage. Get it?

And if you're going to say it's up to Hobby and HS to decide what is fit for the forum, then you'd also have to agree that it's up to them, not you, to police whatever I might say. Do you get that?