Donald Trump Anti Military

Started by HighStepper, Sep 29, 2023, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

To my fellow veterans.
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump saying POWs are losers because they got caught? Link
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump getting out of mandatory military service with a dubious medical excuse? Link
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump raising money for Veteran causes, but not giving it to them? Link
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump saying that soldiers that die in war are suckers? Link
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump saying that no one wants to see injured veterans at public functions?Link
  • Are you OK with Donald Trump making death threats to a General that has given a lifetime of faithful service? Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

he is terrible with regard to veteran and military support. 
Look how he treated his generals when in office. 
He only cares about himself.

Romanticlover

Biden also had a dubious excuse, he told the draft board he had asthma but never mentioned it when he played college football.

Trump is a loudmouth egomaniac, he attacked Gen. Milley and his wife on social media.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Good 2:28 minute video with Army General Mark Milley delivering a full-throated defense of democracy and not-so-subtle swipes at former President Donald Trump during a packed ceremony as he closed out his tour as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. (Sept. 29)

"We don't take an oath to a wannabe dictator."
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Yes support the constitution but I hope we don't end up with a country controlled by an unelected military like what so many countries with failed and dysfunctional governments end up with.   

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 30, 2023, 09:30 AMBiden also had a dubious excuse, he told the draft board he had asthma but never mentioned it when he played college football.
Picking one item of the SIX that the OP lists and making it worse by accepting as fact mere speculation that was cleared up long ago makes for a lousy comparison.

Biden got five legitimate student deferments before finally being disqualified (except in case of national emergency) because of his childhood asthma.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Biden-deferred-disqualified-from-Vietnam-duty-3196927.php

zoezane

Chistie just trashed Jill Biden over education and unions.  It's the same old "who haw", women are less than men.
They want you, don't want you, boring.  The Dahlia Lama stated, American women would save this planet.  How many black women are standing up to Mr.Trump, a lot.  I like it. 

Orange face, hates the constitution.  When will brainwashed magas see what they are doing to the great experiment, probably never.  Nazi and communism go hand in hand, magas won't be laughing when they're in nazi communists camps.  Trump will tell them to go die for him.  You wait, it's coming.  His words towards military are blasphemy.  He has US protection, so ungrateful for anything America has given him.  What a loser.

https://news.yahoo.com/christie-jab-jill-biden-spotlights-100000100.html
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor