Newskum at it again.

Started by Bande, Oct 07, 2023, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 10, 2023, 10:26 AMWe are talking about Democrats and California in this thread, if you want to rant about Texas start a new topic.
Keep voting for lefty Democrats that don't want to do anything about things that matter to Californians like affordable housing and creating jobs.
Actually the thread started out about California Governor Newsom sending migrants to New York. That subject seems to have died due to a lack of information. Then bounced to other areas.  So, we can see how this change in direction goes. Can do a topic split if there is significant additional discussion.

California has experienced a rapid and robust recovery from the pandemic-induced recession.
The state added 3,198,100 nonfarm jobs over the course of its 39-month expansion from April 2020 through July 2023. By July 2023, California had gained 443,500 nonfarm jobs, marking an increase of 2.5 percent compared to the employment figures before the pandemic outbreak in February 2020.  Link

Calfornia Economy at a Glance

You cannot view this attachment.

What Is The Cheapest State To Buy A House? Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 10, 2023, 10:26 AMWe are talking about Democrats and California in this thread, if you want to rant about Texas start a new topic.
Keep voting for lefty Democrats that don't want to do anything about things that matter to Californians like affordable housing and creating jobs.

Actually the topic was on shipping migrants, so I figured if you were gonna go off the rails on bills Newsom veto'd the topic was open for discussion :)

bladegunner

go figure. wait. never mind.

bladegunner

i figure your a government worker and willing to be wrong. am i right?

bladegunner

Quote from: Blkfyre on Oct 10, 2023, 01:04 PMActually the topic was on shipping migrants, so I figured if you were gonna go off the rails on bills Newsom veto'd the topic was open for discussion :)
what you figure will assuredly be discussed.

bladegunner

do you work for the government?