Newskum at it again.

Started by Bande, Oct 07, 2023, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

LMAO
Newskum BUSTED..

Shipping migrants from L.A. to New York.

Romanticlover

Newsom vetoed a bunch of lefty bills, he's either a conservative in disguise or he's running for president.

Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Other states shipped migrants, homeless out.  Utah has giant problem (arrogant red state, cult leaders), covid pushed unwanted to big cites. It's easy to criticize.  I'm so thankful not a cult politician like DeSantis of Nazi, rapist Mr. Trump, groping Gaetz, screeching howling Green with 3 toes, brain-dead Pence (lost at sea).  Newsome has very powerful energy field for truth, supports constitution. California is not burning their books, they're everything, if destroyed, life destroyed.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Oct 07, 2023, 11:02 PMLMAO
Newskum BUSTED..

Have any actual facts to go with this?

kidinacandystore

From one sanctuary shit hole to another...sounds about right...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Oct 07, 2023, 11:02 PMLMAO
Newskum BUSTED..

Do any of these articles confirm your assertion?

Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

dogwalker

Tuscano

Quote from: dogwalker on Oct 09, 2023, 07:41 PMdoes not affect me

As the peasants pile firewood against his Ivory Tower...
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

I'm not a peasant.....so they can do what they want. 
I'll fight the battles that matter MOST to me not every one that comes along.......
A lot of the crap people get so hot and bothered by these days seems like more of an act just for the sake of getting upset about something than actually caring about anything and truly DOING something about it other than posting incessantly on social media about it....

bladegunner

curious why neither hilary or huessin isn't chiming in. Jussie smollet they would. if hussein had a son would he be palestinian? Or now what difference does it make?

bladegunner

Ddub you know as well as i that climate change and other items are top of mind right now.
right?

Romanticlover

Newsom has vetoed over 100 bills from the lefty legislature this past month, maybe he's not so bad afterall.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/newsom-vetoes-slew-of-california-bills-18416012.php

The pressing question I have: why do Californians keep voting for these wacko legislators?
Instead of passing bills to reduce crime and homelessness they pass stupid laws that don't affect most residents.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 10, 2023, 09:13 AMNewsom has vetoed over 100 bills from the lefty legislature this past month, maybe he's not so bad afterall.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/newsom-vetoes-slew-of-california-bills-18416012.php

The pressing question I have: why do Californians keep voting for these wacko legislators?
Instead of passing bills to reduce crime and homelessness they pass stupid laws that don't affect most residents.

Yes. Because this is JUST a California or Democrat-led state issue...smh: https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/15/greg-abbott-dan-patrick-veto-property-tax/

"The governor vetoed more than 70 bills this past week, most of which originated in the Senate"

Romanticlover

We are talking about Democrats and California in this thread, if you want to rant about Texas start a new topic.
Keep voting for lefty Democrats that don't want to do anything about things that matter to Californians like affordable housing and creating jobs.
Are we having fun yet?