Biden Impeachment Inquiry

Started by Sexykitty, Dec 12, 2023, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexykitty

Love a guy that speaks up for himself when he is right...... Anyone want to talk about Biden impeachment or is everyone ignoring that?

HighStepper

House Republicans opened their inquiry in September over allegations that Biden reaped personal benefits from his family's foreign business dealings. Though investigators have found Biden's family made millions, the inquiry has yet to turn up evidence directly implicating the president. Link

Hearing is underway on the House floor. A lot of previously debunked allegations have been set forth to support the resolution for an inquiry investigation.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Sexykitty on Dec 12, 2023, 10:33 PMLove a guy that speaks up for himself when he is right...... Anyone want to talk about Biden impeachment or is everyone ignoring that?
Unlike the Trump impeachments, both of which were based on clear evidence of misconduct, the Republicans have nothing but innuendo with respect to Biden. Some of them have admitted as much, but most of them are still beholden to Trump.

It's quite pathological.

dogwalker

Don't forget the numbers either.  There were not enough to remove Trump and there are not enough votes to remove Biden either so for me all it seems to accomplish is almost nothing.  Makes a political statement, rallies certain people together but otherwise is a waste of their time and MY tax money.  I'd prefer them all to do something more productive....uhh for me and the average citizen not just for themselves.

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 13, 2023, 08:47 PMDon't forget the numbers either.  There were not enough to remove Trump and there are not enough votes to remove Biden either so for me all it seems to accomplish is almost nothing.  Makes a political statement, rallies certain people together but otherwise is a waste of their time and MY tax money.  I'd prefer them all to do something more productive....uhh for me and the average citizen not just for themselves.

It's funny that at the time Republicans were complaining about the waste of time, resources and money from the impeachments of Trump, yet seem to have no problem doing the same with Biden.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 13, 2023, 08:47 PMDon't forget the numbers either.  There were not enough to remove Trump and there are not enough votes to remove Biden either so for me all it seems to accomplish is almost nothing.  Makes a political statement, rallies certain people together but otherwise is a waste of their time and MY tax money.  I'd prefer them all to do something more productive....uhh for me and the average citizen not just for themselves.
The difference between the two is that the Democrats had a duty, I believe, to go through the process even knowing Trump wouldn't be convicted. When you have a president as corrupt and as criminal as Trump, you gotta get that shit on the record, for posterity if nothing else.

The Republicans, on the other hand, know they have no case. It's their Benghazi strategy all over again.

dogwalker

I disagree. Each side feels a duty for their reasons. Not cool to say someone else's duty is shit just because you don't like it.  At the end of the day does any of this back and forth ever move things forward for the country?  It hasn't for me. In large part I've lived the same no matter who is in power which is why I don't care if Trump or Hunter is convicted.   They are no friends or relatives of mine.  They can both rot or not.  Why would I care?

Romanticlover

My party is true and honest, the other party is liars. lol

Some people are still defending the senile crook and his crackhead son.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Yup, Joe paid off his son $4000 truck.
Shame on him

quote author=Romanticlover link=msg=16332 date=1702566620]
My party is true and honest, the other party is liars. lol

Some people are still defending the senile crook and his crackhead son.
[/quote
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Biden's poll numbers are worse than Jimmy Carter's, I didn't think that would happen in my lifetime.
Biden is going to lose and Trump will be President again, at least with Trump we know the economy will get better.

"It's the economy, stupid." - James Carville 1992
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Dictator Trump will win?  Have fun with Trump's threats toward human life that will murder his own people.  He don't care about any of his followers.  I'm sure that is something they are looking forward to.  American people have no idea how Nazi Trump is wet and ready to go.  That's Hitler, a mad angry "STD brained meth user" who got followers just like him to kill millions (those Germans were cowards).  The Republican party new campaign, we don't care like Dictator Trump and never do anything for America. 

The economy is getting better on senile, how's that going for yeah!
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

Actually I was doing better between 2016-2020, everything was cheaper and I was seeing providers at least once a month.
This year my car insurance jumped 50% and I don't have any DUI or accidents, my health insurance premiums have gone up 40% since 2020. My premiums didn't go up under Trump.

You Democrats can sugar coat Bidenomics all you want but it isn't reality to the average American.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 14, 2023, 08:47 AMActually I was doing better between 2016-2020, everything was cheaper and I was seeing providers at least once a month.
This year my car insurance jumped 50% and I don't have any DUI or accidents, my health insurance premiums have gone up 40% since 2020. My premiums didn't go up under Trump.

You Democrats can sugar coat Bidenomics all you want but it isn't reality to the average American.

Exactly how is Biden to blame for your car insurance going up?
Mine went down and my stocks made me 109k this week
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 14, 2023, 08:47 AMActually I was doing better between 2016-2020, everything was cheaper and I was seeing providers at least once a month.

And everything was cheaper between 2012-2016, and everything was cheaper still between 2008- 2012. How is it Biden's fault prices keep going up as they always have?

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Dec 14, 2023, 08:07 AMDictator Trump will win?  Have fun with Trump's threats toward human life that will murder his own people.  He don't care about any of his followers.  I'm sure that is something they are looking forward to.  American people have no idea how Nazi Trump is wet and ready to go.  That's Hitler, a mad angry "STD brained meth user" who got followers just like him to kill millions (those Germans were cowards).  The Republican party new campaign, we don't care like Dictator Trump and never do anything for America. 

The economy is getting better on senile, how's that going for yeah!

Yep, Trump was such a Dictator when President... LMAO
The economy has become PUSSIES.. Lets all be nice to each other. The world Likes sternness and action.
This Administration is laughed at by the World..
Trump 2024