Nikki Haley Responsible for Jan 6 Riots

Started by HighStepper, Jan 22, 2024, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

We have become accustomed to Trump lying, bragging, and blaming. We are now seeing Trump in states of confusion. He rants about beating President Obama in the 2016 election. He confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGTJy1Ij4Qk&list=RDNSJGTJy1Ij4Qk&start_radio=1
Video - 27 seconds
Speaking to supporters at a rally in New Hampshire on Friday, former President Donald Trump appeared to confuse Republican presidential rival Nikki Haley with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi while making remarks about the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"Nikki Haley was in charge of security," Trump said. "We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard -- whatever they wanted. They turned it down."

Haley, a former governor of South Carolina and former United Nations ambassador under the Trump administration, was never in charge of Capitol security. Trump, who faces multiple indictments over his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, has repeatedly blamed Pelosi for the Jan. 6 attack despite no evidence that he offered to deploy troops to the Capitol that day.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Danno

Said her name more than once. One time could be just a mistake, multiple times shows he has a problem.
People that have covered him for years have been saying he is losing it fast.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

Hobby

Washington DC National Guard are directly under the President. Trump could have called them out but didn't.  If Trump thought 10000 national guards men were needed then he knew things would get hostile and should not given his Hitler speech that day j6