Trump explodes as Dementia Don goes viral

Started by Blkfyre, Mar 04, 2024, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

It will be interesting to see how the people who complain every time Biden makes a flub try to ignore the things shown in this video.

The logic gymnastics ought to be *incredible*

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Mar 04, 2024, 09:42 PMYouTube Video
Video length: 8:50 minutes
Former President Donald Trump is fuming as #DementiaDon goes viral after a weekend full of gaffes. David Shuster breaks it down on Rebel HQ.  Video excerpts of Trump speech struggles at rallies. Comments by various commentators typically associated with the left. Assertions that Biden's has gaffs that is associated with aging, while Trump's decline in speaking ability is associated with brain damage. (Medical diagnosis without actually examining the person is dubious at best.)

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

More than 6 in 10 (63%) say they're not very or not at all confident in Biden's mental capability to serve effectively as president. A similar, but slightly smaller share (57%) says that Trump lacks the memory and acuity for the job. Republicans are generally more comfortable with Trump's mental capabilities than Democrats are with Biden's Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Biden still wins the prize for the most gaffes...

Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 05, 2024, 08:01 AMBiden still wins the prize for the most gaffes...

There go those gymnastics...

zoezane

Hilarioussssssssssss 😁😁😁
Stephen Colbert;  Then came the zinger: "But apparently, Trump can't even say the word 'Russia' without climaxing."   the slur .......................  made a weird "aaah"-type sound

I'm sure rappers will mock trump
aaah ogarms sounds.

Trump trying to be a dictator president, it was highly known you could get drugs in the white house.  Trump is a big time druggy that's why his brain is going gone with his tiny pickle
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor