Super Tuesday

Started by Romanticlover, Mar 05, 2024, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Trump won huge as I predicted, he even got all the delegates for California which gets him close to the Republican nominee. Haley only won Vermont.

I'm 2-0 in my predictions, I'm like a modern day Nostradamus.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Actually I'm 3-0, I also predicted Schiff and Garvey would move on to the general election.
Garvey doesn't stand a chance in the general election but at least Porter and Lee are out of the race, they can continue their progressive agenda in the House where it will go nowhere.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Go bats, love your comment.  So funny. 

Super Tuesday primaries BIDEN 1497 delegates 📣📣📣 (WE THE PEOPLE)

Trump of Violence (kill America) 995 delegates 👿 (we the devil people)

This is how I see it, if trump wins or loses, he will command, foster war in America

Let's see who is a coward 4 trump?
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Nikki Haley drops out of the 2024 election after Super Tuesday (full remarks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llBbMqvmdMs
Video length: 4:31 minutes
"Although I will no longer be a candidate, I will not stop using my voice for the things I believe in," Haley said, highlighting the national debt, the size of the federal government, the dysfunction in Congress.

Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, "If we retreat further, there will be more war not less. As important while we stand strong for the cause of freedom, we must bind together as Americans, we must turn away from the darkness of hatred and division."

While Haley didn't endorse Donald Trump, she did "wish him well"  "It is now up to Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond that did not support him. And I hope he does that. At its best, politics is about bringing people into your cause, not turning them away,"

Trump previously said anyone who voted for or donated to Haley would be barred permanently from MAGA. Good to know. I've been banned from MAGA. Of course Trump known for his flip-flops will have new rhetoric now.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 05, 2024, 09:15 PMActually I'm 3-0, I also predicted Schiff and Garvey would move on to the general election.
Garvey doesn't stand a chance in the general election but at least Porter and Lee are out of the race, they can continue their progressive agenda in the House where it will go nowhere.
Republicans narrowly lost to Katie Porter last year have another chance to flip the seat. Porter cannot run for the seat.

zoezane

Yes please ban me from Violent War Trump and his maga traitors
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Mar 06, 2024, 11:59 AMGo bats, love your comment.  So funny. 

Super Tuesday primaries BIDEN 1497 delegates 📣📣📣 (WE THE PEOPLE)

Trump of Violence (kill America) 995 delegates 👿 (we the devil people)

This is how I see it, if trump wins or loses, he will command, foster war in America

Let's see who is a coward 4 trump?

LMAO
Yep, Just like Trump did when last in Office...

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Mar 06, 2024, 04:36 PMYes please ban me from Violent War Trump and his maga traitors

Flags an trophies didn't work.
The World respects Hardliners not pussyfooting around.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Mar 06, 2024, 06:41 PMFlags an trophies didn't work.
The World respects Hardliners not pussyfooting around.
Trump will NOT be the leader of the free world. With Trump America cannot be counted on to back allies. He is seen as Putin's puppet. Trump talks tough pulling stupid stuff out of his ass. 

Trump's betrayal of the Kurds was sickening to U.S. soldiers. Trump abandon the Kurdish fighters in Syria who had fought and died to help America destroy the Islamic State.  What do you expect from a draft dodging COWARD with a phony bone spur excuse?

Allied intelligence agencies are not likely to share sensitive information with the US if Trump is president.

Danno

Explain why, not one person that was in his white house, as staff he appointed, has endorsed Trump?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Danno on Mar 06, 2024, 11:09 PMExplain why, not one person that was in his white house, as staff he appointed, has endorsed Trump?
I realize this is a rhetorical question, but I'll try to answer it nonetheless.

Apart from the fact that Trump's staffers know what he's about, it's because they, unlike members of Congress, don't have to worry about getting elected. That is not entirely Trump's doing--that psychopath needs the support of the stupid American voter.

As Ben Franklin supposedly said after the Constitutional Convention in Philly, "You've got a republic...if you can keep it."

The 81-year-old Franklin knew what was at stake. Here's part of his speech to the Convention:

"I confess that there are several parts of this Constitution which I do not at present approve, but I am not sure I shall never approve them. For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged by better information, or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise. It is therefore that, the older I grow, the more apt I am to doubt my own judgment, and to pay more respect to the judgment of others."

"In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no form of government, but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered; and believe further, that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government."

https://www.nps.gov/articles/000/constitutionalconvention-september17.htm

zoezane

Trump Misses Obama

HA HA HA . . . . .  Trump says, "I miss Obama so much". 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Suck it up.  Coming soon Martial Law dancers who know trump insights violence everywhere.

Magas Supports Violent Trump
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor